Processor : P4 2.4Ghz
RAM : 1.25GB DDR
HDD : 80GB ATA
DVDRW : Lite-on LH-20A 1P
SMPS : 400W
FDD
Cabinet+Keyboard+Mouse

Price: Rs. 7,500/-

2) XFX GeForce 6600 AGP8x 256MB DDR for sale too.

Last edited:
OP
U

unemba

Right off the assembly line
secretunfold,

i'm more interested to sell off the CPU in one piece. i'll surely get back to you if the ppl who are checking out the PC this weekend doesn't take it.

ilugd,

sorry man...keeping the 19" Dell monitor for myself

gaurav_indian said:
You have a nice config why r u selling it?

i know man...but C2D is way too tempting...hopefully i'll have a new system by the end of the month...well spread the word if anyone want's my config...:D

Last edited:
OP
U

unemba

aneesh kalra said:
Interested in the card.How much for it ?Does it still have some of its warrranty left.

r2d2 said:
@unemba
XFX GeForce 6600 AGP8x 256MB DDR for sale too.
Price and how much old?

It's XFX GeForce 6600, AGP8x, 256MB DDR, 128bits. It has DVI out and dual LCD display with a three year warranty in India from RASHI Peripherals. Bought it in July 2006 so still under warranty.

*prices.cnet.co.uk/0,39100483,23513513,00.htm

That's d closest resemblance i can find. My model code is PV-T43K-UDF7

I'm expecting atleast 2.5k for this card which is still giving me good gaming but since i'm planning to upgrade to C2D i'd like to invest in a PCI-E card

OP
U

unemba

azzu said:
mobo how much ????
want it :)

thank you for the enquiry but i'm giving priority to those who want the whole system first and so will get back to you only if i'm unable to sell the system, if it's ok with you.

r2d2

Journeyman
@unemba

I can buy the agp card for 1.5k (can negotiate a bit more), if interested PM me.

OP
U

unemba

The system and G.card has been sold and i've got myself a new C2D and it rocks. Thank you all for participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom