Outrageous Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchy0x

In the zone
codename_romeo said:
Prices in India are higher than in US..........
U can definitely ask ur friends/relatives to get u components but then u dont have an option of replacing them if the conk out
hmm but i hav heard of international warranties.. if u r getting that, then no problem ordering it from US

janitha

Wise Old Owl
morpheusv6 said:
What about ebay.in?

The prices are much lower there.

But is it safe to buy?:confused:
I have always found prices at ebay.in to be much higher than local brick and mortar stores. It is wise to purchase from them only things which are not otherwise available. In the past I bought only two Vantec stealth fans from them. I paid online (HDFC), there was no problem and the items were received within 3-4 days in very good condition. BTW, I feel it will be wise to buy from dealers who have been with ebay for the longest periods.

Hells_Fury

In the zone
Kniwor said:
i believe otherwise, i visited bangalore and discovered prices a bit higher, whereas here, in kolkata it seems lower. but cpu/mobo specially non-msi stuff is costly in kolkata

Bangalore prices are higher becaust Bangalore has one of the highest taxation rates in India. All hardware stuff is costlier here, not just Graphics Cards.

Dipen01

Youngling
I have been Quoted

12570/- (Unbargained Price) for 256 MB XFX 7900GS....@Pune - Sujata Computers...

and 512 MB BIG 7900GS is 13,000 @Another Place..

I guess ill go with the XFX one..in couple of days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom