our adsense fraud..please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saharika

In the zone
we have fallen into serious problem

problem is in our organization web we found 25% adsense code were not ours...

so we doubt that some tech employee is not being fair to us..we want to report it to higher boss...
but before that we want to track whose adsense is it...
or even how long the adsense is in our site.....

we want to be sure when we claim some one..as s/he may said that s/he has been drifted to matter by others..or his/her pub id has been put...by others...

even if we can find the just account details of the adsense account..we can ac accordingly...

i came through articles that it could be hijack as well as we found the pages were in frames....

so what can we do...we dont want ourself drifted into matters and higher official that we are doing fraud....

what to do please give us a way...

we have username and password of the main adsense we have been using in to site...will google help us...

tuxfan

Technomancer
In this case google is your only option and I really don't think they will pay any attention to this! How will you prove that the code that appeared in the web-pages was unauthorised code?

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
well we have username and password for that domain ..and once we change it and remove that pub id ..s/he wont be able to put it again...

and we have been using that adsense account with that pub id from years and in every page in 4 adsense unit ,one is that squizzzed...changing pud id of one of the include file...

for now if we can know from how long it is being done we can deduce lots of things here ..

tuxfan

Technomancer
In any case, you have only 2 options:
1. Get services of a hacker (which is illegal even under Indian IT Act)
2. Contact google but it is really unlikely that they will do anything about it.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
most of the time when u right to google regarding any details... no matter what execpt for paypemt support or ads not showing the reply comes with these lines,

Google Adsense Team said:
As a reminder, we cannot disclose any details about how our monitoring technology works or any specifics of any account.

and

Google Adsense Team said:
We understand that you may wish to receive specific information
regarding your account. However,
due to the proprietary nature of our algorithm, we cannot disclose any
details about how our monitoring technology any specifics of any account.

:(

!!!

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
seems like tos and condition are exploited by hackers...

any way i have given up finding up the person ..(u know there is theif and his/her id..still you cannot find person...even in case of vehicle if u know number u get lots of things...and after all even if we know from where the person is and name from pub -id how can it effect earning of that pub id ..after all it requires password......

any way as i say i have given up finding that person ...for now it i could find from how long it was being done ..from how long that pub-id was use in our site..it will be very help ful

but seems like that also not possible..

seems like if not found no problem..and if found also no problem to them sitution here..

OP
S

Saharika

In the zone
knight17 said:
Do your company give everyone access to the backend of the CMS ?

yes up to now
but we have reverted it now

any way this discussion seems to be heading noway ...so i think i would be better find some one and proceed things rather than discuss it here..
it seems like post like this is going to encourage only those theif employees...
as it seems like if they are able to get their id in they will be never caught...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom