Orkut Quick Scrap Tool - JavaScript for Opera n FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilmail17

Journeyman
I have created a new user Javascript for Opera users, this script will add a Scrap Tool above scrapping Text box. This will allow you to format text, create links and insert smiley in few clicks. Here are some screenshots of Quick Scrap Tool

*anilsoni.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/scs1.JPG

*anilsoni.files.wordpress.com/2007/03/scs2.JPG

Right click and select save targert as... to download scrapTools.js.

FireFox user need to download a GreaseMOnkey extension to use such scripts.

redhat

Mad and Furious
Hey! Thanks:p
The script is working well! But cant we have more emoticons??
Thanks afterall

redhat

Mad and Furious
Once you download the javascript file, save it in a folder, say in "C:\Javascripts". Now open Opera browser, Go To "Tools -> Preferences -> Advanced" select Contents, make sure Javascript is enabled, click on "Javascript Options" and in the Text Box for use "User Javascripts", select the folder path with the javascript files, in this case "C:\Javascripts". Now go to Orkut.com, n select scrapbook, and see the new toolbar above the scrapbook text editor!:p:p:p
---
@anilmail17 : can you please make this tool work even when posting replies to topics in orkut? Ie, this toolbar should also feature when we are giving a reply to atopic on Orkut!
Thanks for this Script dude, it rocks!

Last edited:
OP
anilmail17

anilmail17

Journeyman
@redhat
Thnx for your suggestion, i have created a another user javascript for you. now this time i m giving you a complete package of three javascript of mine
Code:
orkutfriendrequest.user.js - friend request hider
cmmquickscraptool.user.js  for community
quickscraptool.js for scrapbook
UserJS.zip
They might not work in FF and IE because i have not tested these scripts on IE n FF but i am sure that these scripts are working well in opera9

peprmint

Right off the assembly line
well @luckypayal.
u can stil access orkut even if it is blocked.
try *www.orkut.com
and try images3.orkut.com

happy orkutting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom