oq.cmd deleted but drives not open

Status
Not open for further replies.

satansilent

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,last night my PC infected with oq.cmd also known as Packer.Nsanti.1.Gen on Bitdefender,I change windows and scan all my drives and delete oq.cmd but after that,my drives not opening and show a weird massage "open with" like a new file... :confused:
I have 4 drives and one of them is empty,I format this one and drive is open normally,but guys I need other 2 drives so format is not the option for them ;)
sorry for bad english and thanks for reading.

Edit:Problem solved by deleting autorun.inf(notepad file) and RECYCLER(folder),just go to folder option>view>click on show hidden files and folders>also uncheck the hide protected operating system files.then double click on those drive and go to browse,then delete autorun.inf and RECYCLER on D:\ and other drive,now reset the system and have fun :cool:

Last edited:

dreamsalive

Broken In
i had same prob. and the method u stated above is totally useless and no AV detects it.SO i had to wash my pc completely and install everything frm new end and it solved the prob.

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
Edit:Problem solved by deleting autorun.inf(notepad file) and RECYCLER(folder),just go to folder option>view>click on show hidden files and folders>also uncheck the hide protected operating system files.then double click on those drive and go to browse,then delete autorun.inf and RECYCLER on D:\ and other drive,now reset the system and have fun :cool:
good solution.
Here is a good site for help also:
*www.incodesolutions.com/threats2/rootoqcmd.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom