Optimus l9 vs attrix 2 vs samsung s advance

shawn301287

Broken In
Awesome purchase my friend.. from wer did u get that excellent price?

many of us waitin for ur personal review with ur new fone... hurry up!!!!

perplexed

Journeyman
It was not super deal, it was a special "12-12-2012 day" discount which was applicable to every product available on homeshop 18:smile:. @ everyone. I will definitely post a review as soon as i get the phone.:smile:

Got the site correct atleast :p

offtopic : Infibeam and HomeShop18 have really surpassed flipkart of late !!

OP
D

dixit8611

Journeyman
Today i called homeshop customer care and they told me that i have to wait another 7-8 days to get my hands on l9. Damn slow homeshop.....

OP
D

dixit8611

Journeyman
Finally i am considering my order as cancelled because i have placed my order on 12th dec and there is still no satisfactory response from customer care. They sent me a mail on 20th which is following,

Greetings form HomeShop18.com!!
Please be informed that due to overwhelming response received for the LG Optimus L9 P765 Mobile Phone - Black, we have exhausted our stocks for the said product. Please allow us time till Saturday as the vendor expecting the stock. Once the order is shipped will update you with the tracking details. Request you to please bare with us till that time.
We sincerely apologise for the delay and inconvenience caused. Request you to treat this incidence as an exception and not as a yardstick to evaluate the quality of service we strive to achieve for our valued customers.

But the good news is, i have bought samsung galaxy s3 and i am loving it........:-D:-D

Top Bottom