Oppo N1 or Lava Iris Pro? Which is better?

ashusood331

Broken In
Oppo is a new mobile brand for me however I heard it for providing the health care products but what if it comes to choose between Oppo N1 new phone with Lava Iris Pro. Which deliver the competent specs?

ashs1

Padawan
:S Oppo N1 is more than twice the price of Lava Iris Pro.
Oppo N1 : Rs 39k approx
Lava Iris Pro : 15k

Comparing the two wouldn't be right. :)

satinder

DELHIITE
It is better to go for Sony Xperia C
instead of Lava Iris Pro.
You can get many other good phones at cost of Oppo N1
from Sony Android Mobiles / Nokia Lumia Windows Phone etc.

simon7234

Banned
Oppo is a new mobile brand for me however I heard it for providing the health care products but what if it comes to choose between Oppo N1 new phone with Lava Iris Pro. Which deliver the competent specs?

I have no idea of Oppo N1 to be honestly saying. But I have seen a lot of complains from the Lava Products as for as my circles is concerned. so I would recommend to think keenly before buying a lava Phone

OP
A

ashusood331

Broken In
:S Oppo N1 is more than twice the price of Lava Iris Pro.
Oppo N1 : Rs 39k approx
Lava Iris Pro : 15k

Comparing the two wouldn't be right. :)

Without comparing it will be difficult to compare between Lava & Oppo new phones. As Oppo is more new brand launched in India then Lava, which is already holding a better position of introducing budget phones in market.

ankush28

Bazinga
what is your budget? are you serious?

No point in comparing lava's sh!t with Oppo's flagship. Oppo N1 is good phone if you are able to spend 37k on it.

Minion

Conversation Architect

Get Gionee E5 or Gionee E7 mini Xperia SP is good too.

Top Bottom