Opinion On IBM Small Form Factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anna_don

Broken In
I'm plannin to buy a IBM small form factor soon. It has a 915 series mother board and comes with a pentium processor,an inbuilt graphics card, 80 Gb HDD and 256 Mb RAM. Could u please tell if this is a good buy. I'm a hard core gamer. Will games like Doom3, Half-Life,Prince of Persia etc. run on this system?will the inbuilt graphics card be able to support these games? I also wanted to know if a TV Tuner can be installed in the system. My dealer has quoted a price of 51,000 Rs..Is that ok?

saROMan

QA Juggler
Wow in 51K u can go for the Most Advanced Gaming Ring ....with the Onboard Graphics u can play these games at Low resolutions(hopefully).....but cant enjoy the game to the full........

There are meny threads running for the H/w config..plz do search for them to find the optimal...

V

vishal_bhatia87

IBM Suck

Sorry to say but in my opinion the IBM is not a value for money pc, you are spending 51K Bucks man think, IBM is heating their chapattis by burning your pockets!!! Iam damn sure the HP Pavilion W5030in is better choice in 45K. You are getting 2.93 P4, 915G Chipset, 16X DVD Writer with lightscribe technology(means you can label your cd right ftom ur dvd writer) and some more cool features are 80GB Sata, Intel High Defination Audio 7.1 and Intel Graphics Accelerator 2 with 128 mb of video ram Included 17" flat crt. I think you should go Go and buy it! Dont think ever about IBM as they dont eat they swallow your money and dont even take "Dakaar"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom