Opinion : Nokia 6630 .. 3G Smartphone.. replace ur TV!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
I heard somewhere :" N6630 supports Nokia HS-2R,stereo FM headset,by which we can hear FM stereo very well,BUT,with this headset MP3 output from the phone in only MONO.If U want to hear mp3 in stereo we have to use HS-3 stereo headset supplied with N6630."
Is this True???????!!!!!!!!!

prash007

Journeyman
See.. the phone must hav stereo output and headset must jus support stereo output...therefore, the HS-2R FM headset will support stereo output.( I got this info from the dealer and from my friends who r using it).
:)
Actually, u hav the answer in ur question...as both headsets support stereo...the phone does not decide upon the headset to giv a mono/stereo output. The sound output matters only based on the phone. U'll hav to worry only if either the phone or the headset does not support stereo. This case....NAP(not a problem!)
:D

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes ... the output is stereo in 6630 .. the same for 6680/6681/N70/N90

The problem you are talking about arise if you use the HS-2R FM headset with 3230, 6670, 7610

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
We can convert any file in PC using 'word'.Now,you can transfer such converted .doc files to a folder in 6630 using PC suite.
Then U can browse the folder using 'quick office' in 6630.

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes its actually the only phone the people say .. is available cheap .. should be priced higher..

A very distinctitive feature of any phone :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom