Opera Browser for Wii goes Paid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Sorry for the delay guys I had seen this on june 26 but forgot to post.

The price is just $5 ( Around Rs.235 ), this is a amount which we usually blowup when we go and watch movies in multiplex (Shivaji in Innovative multiplex Bangalore - Rs.250/ticket :mad: ). We already have Opera for desktop and the unmatched Opera Mini for free. But I feel that we need to give Opera developers something back for developing such a great product :) .

Time is running out to get your free Wii Opera-powered browser

Just a few days are left for you to get the Opera browser free for the Nintendo Wii. Starting on Sunday the Wii Opera-powered browser will cost 500 Wii points or roughly $5 (US) to download.​
If you’re lucky enough to own a Wii and haven’t yet downloaded Opera, make sure to do so real soon. Time is almost running out. Do you want to miss out on watching YouTube videos and playing the plethora of Flash games on your TV or even surf the net during commercial break?
This is an open call to all of my readers. Help spread the word on your blogs, in forums, Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, and all other mediums. Make sure none of your friends lose out on this opportunity.
Here at Opera we’re openly encouraging all proud Wii owners to take advantage of free grace period before it expires.
The Wii Opera-powered (a.k.a the Internet Channel) browser can be downloaded through the Wii Shop channel.
July 1st (Sunday) is fast approaching!
EDIT : Sorry forgot to post source

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.