Opera Behaves Crazy sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
I use Opera and IE7 for browsing. Many a times, I have seen that Opera is not that great when it comes to Compatibility with websites. Sometimes it behaves crazy...This time I managed to post it here...

Look at the image. The Microsoft website is a mess up! I have refreshed it, but result is same again.....

*i142.photobucket.com/albums/r116/kiran_rkk/Miscellaneous/OperaMedium.jpg

Check it in yours ....link: *support.microsoft.com/kb/301583

Last edited:

sakumar79

Technomancer
It works okay in v9.00 and v8.52... Have you tried "Fit to Window Width" to improve readability?

EDIT: Actually, the menu on the left side that you have shown comes on the right side in both the versions...

EDIT No. 2: I checked in v9.10 and it is working in that too... Are you using any beta build?

Arun

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
for me too it works fine, i didnt have to refresh...anything:)
*img461.imageshack.us/img461/3643/untitledab5.th.jpg

maybe opera on your system needs clean up (cache clearing)

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I am facing a prob in Opera, I cannot see the images posted by memebers in our forum but I can see their avatars. I am using latest Opera 9.10
Any idea what the prob is.

And the mentioned site opened niceley for me

shaunak

Tux Fan
Opens perfectly on default settings

Code:
[U]Opera Version[/U]
Build 8679
Platform Win32
Java Sun Java Runtime Environment version 1.6

Btw: Opera 9 passes the acid2 webstandards test. Take it with IE7 and see what happens yourself!

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Yes, it is set to show images. I can see all the images except the one that members post in their replies.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Nice to see all the responses guys. I am using the latest released version of Opera. Its Opera 9.10. I closed and opened the same link in a new Window. Everything was in place.

shaunak said:
Btw: Opera 9 passes the acid2 webstandards test. Take it with IE7 and see what happens yourself!

May I know, what are you trying to explain here? Please don't start another Browser war here. I like Opera and use it a lot. I noticed a issue and jus posted it here.

casanova said:
Yes, it is set to show images. I can see all the images except the one that members post in their replies.

I think your internet is firewalled with special applications like "Websense" which blocks personal photo-sharing sites. Hence you are not able to see the images posted by members here.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Sorry for replying late. I wasn't in town.

Kiran, nothing is blocking these images as I can see them in other browsers.

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
casanova said:
Sorry for replying late. I wasn't in town.

Kiran, nothing is blocking these images as I can see them in other browsers.

Ok.
Are you using dial-up internet? If yes, that could be problem. Opera sometimes stops loading images in between especially during slow dial-up speeds. But not all the time.
Does it happen sometimes or all the time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom