Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

I am using Windows XP Home Edition(SP2). I have installed Oxford Dictionary from my Original CD-Rom. I think it works on TEXTWare Software. The problem I am facing is that when I click the Oxford Dictionary ICON ON THE DESKTOP or use my Original CD-Rom to open and view it, it says as follows, without opening.I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Oxford Dictionary, but all in vain. I tried my level best. But all ended in failure. What should I do to rectify the problem? Your detailed reply.

OFserver
Class not Registered.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
i had the same prob when i upgraded form win98 to xp.......but wasnt able to find a solution .....but latyer when i tried it on a fresh copy of win xp..it worked fine...try mailing the customer supprt...:)

OP
K

kumarn_2004

In the zone
kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

I am using Windows XP Home Edition(SP2). I have installed Oxford Dictionary from my Original CD-Rom. I think it works on TEXTWare Software. The problem I am facing is that when I click the Oxford Dictionary ICON ON THE DESKTOP or use my Original CD-Rom to open and view it, it says as follows, without opening.I tried to uninstall and reinstall the Oxford Dictionary, but all in vain. I tried my level best. But all ended in failure. What should I do to rectify the problem? Your detailed reply.

OFserver
Class not Registered.

Hi Guys,

My question above is very very clear. Can anybody help me?

slugger

Banned
ur problem appears 2 b result of an unregistered COM component
first check if ur DCOM service runnin or not if it is den u will have to reregiseter d unregistered dll file

if u find out which dll is unregistered den re-register it

if u dont den re-register all unregistered usin d /u switch

kumarn_2004 said:
Hi Guys,

My question above is very very clear. Can anybody help me?
NO d00d ur question was very very CLEAR,.................... NAAWT!!!

ur statement
it says as follows
shud have been followed by d actual error message u been c ing

Instead u decided 2 write sum ramayan mahabharat about ....level best.....failure....detailed reply

den in 1 corner of ur post u posted d message, extremely easy 2 miss[interpret]

u been on d forum long enuf now 2 no how u shud b postin and how 2 reply back

n e member is totally within his/her/its rights if dey seek clarification on certain things, and certainly on dis post clarifiaction was totally warranted

keepu ur QUERIES crisp, short, concise and precise no body got d time to read Biblical QUERIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom