OPEN GL 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

medigit

In the zone
hey guys ,
i need OPEN gl 2.0(latest i pressume).can u tell me where to download it or better can u give me the download link.

MY computer
INTEL ORIGINAL 865 GBF
P 4--2.4GHz
256 ram
XFX GEFORCE 5200 128 Ram

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
usually, the graphics card maker is to include the latest openGL drivers with their latest software.
so, try downloading the latest nvidia drivers for ur card...it should probably do...

here's what's there on the OpenGL website.

Q. What do I need to install?

A.If OpenGL is not working for you correctly and your PC or laptop does have an OpenGL-savvy graphics card, all you should need to do is install the latest OpenGL driver from your graphics card manufacturer. Simply go to your graphics card manufacturer's website and download and install their latest OpenGL driver. If you cannot find the driver, send an email to the technical support department of the card manufacturer. If you are still having trouble, check the OpenGL Hardware, Software, & Gaming Message Board.

Q. Can you please send me the OpenGL driver for my video card?

A. If you don't have the latest OpenGL driver for your card, please visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer and download and install their latest OpenGL driver. Each card maker distributes their own drivers.

Q. Where can I find the latest OpenGL driver for my graphics card?

A. Go to your graphics card manufacturer's website and download and install their latest OpenGL driver.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Also, in addition, if you're running Windows 98 or Me by any chance, you can download GLSetup, which will correctly determine what version of OpenGL is supported by your video card and your video card manufacturer and download the appropriate OpenGL drivers. However, I am guessing that you're asking this question because you were prompted by an OpenGL error message. Be warned that some newer high-end games may require a video card for full compliant support and I have seen them close with an error when you try to run a game that requires good hardware to run on them. Please also post on what made you ask for the drivers and any error messages and their contents, if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom