Online Work. Where to stat?

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi Friends,

I was hoping to get some extra income ( 5-10k per month) doing some online work (Data entry etc) as most of my salary goes into savings for new house. I checked out freelancer data entry jobs ,but was overwhelmed by the huge amount of them.

Can anyone suggest some simple tasks to do online to earn money. Mundane tasks are fine by me as anyways i cant code anything. Is anyone active in earning income over internet?.

sandeep410

Journeyman
I earn from internet but i code. I dont think you can earn much from a data entry job and low level stuff like that. I might be wrong though. If you have any skills that can be used over internet then you can do that. You can check the photography section if there are anything that can be done by you. Otherwise you would need to learn some skill which again will take a lot of time and effort.

prehistoricgamer

Q.C Passed. Tested. OK
I too am interested in freelancing. Can you suggest me some good trusted freelancing sites like elance.com? And what are the hot selling fields of work in that domain?

TheHumanBot

Padawan
Stay away from Data Entry jobs and scams. i never heard of any genuine data entry job provider. even if you find it's not worth the amount of time you spend on it to finish your job and they will surely cut down your accuracy rate and other shits and pay you much less for your efforts. if you still end up getting scammed go to nearest consumer court or police station and they will help you to get your money back.

OP
srkmish

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Ok data entry is out of question then. What about teaching - basic english, mathematics. Does anyone hve any idea regarding this

Take local tuitions. You can easily earn 3-5k per month or maybe even 10k depending on number of students. For online freelancing, oDesk is the best site. There are LOTS of job available there.

sandeep410

Journeyman
Both freelancer.com and odesk are good. But general consensus among job givers are that not to give jobs to people from india, pakistan and bangladesh.
Make a proper portfolio giving examples of your work.
Use proper english. Dont use sentence like " I do this work"
For your 1st job do it even if its not profitable or work is too much for the money. Getting a good rating is important.
Only take a work if you think you can deliver it with good quality.

sandeep410

Journeyman
Online Classes is a lot of hassle. You need to spend considerable amount of time to prepare notes for tutoring.
Also money offered is far too less.

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
1. easiest way & to earn good amount is to do coding.
2. Online tutor there are many tutors wanted for english and Maths
.. Data Entry most of the times it's a scam

Top Bottom