Online purchase of pen drive

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Okay I'm planning on buying an 8 gb pen drive from flipkart.
I've heard excellent things about flipkart's delivery service.
Never bought anything online before. This is gonna be a first :p
What do you people think?
And also, do you people have any opinion on the best(performing) 8gb pendrive to buy from there?

P.S:- budget is 500-600 bucks

kapilove77

Padawan
Don't worry flipkart is best online megastore u can get in india. I ordered Transcend 8GB 3.0 USB and also philips headphone from there both were genuine stuff and also packaging was good.

sukesh1090

Adam young
flipkart service is excellent.so get your product eyes closed.for pendrive buy any HP,kingston,imation...but avoid sandisk cruise blade,though it look cheap when compared to others it has very very bad read and write speed and the plastic mouth piece will break very quickly.
here is the link for usb 3.0,i suggest you to go for this if you have usb 3.0 supported mobo or thinking of upgrading to one,it is very cheap,
Transcend Jet Flash 700 USB 3.0 8 GB Pen Drive (Black)

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Thanks sukesh1090 :)
Hmm it loks tempting at a price of Rs.714.
But my 785g mobo is usb 2.0 -_- But I guess it shouldn't be an issue since the pen drive is backward compatible I guess.

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ Much much more tempting. :D Specially the price. Though heard about a-data being reputed enough,I personally never used a-data products before. How are they?

Gaah...its out of stock it seems :S

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
get this will give u good speeds at 2.0

Buy Transcend JetFlash 600 8GB Pen Drive TS8GJF600 at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

OP
J

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Tried to order the usb 3 8gb model from transcend along with 2 books. It says the pen drive
cannot be delivered to my area. -____- But the books are deliverable. :S

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ Presently letsbuy have some problem with their COD scheme, and they are creating random problems.

Top Bottom