*** Online Certificate courses ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrintech

Technomancer
frinds,

i need ur urgent help

i wanna know any official website that provides online and worldwide certification course for the following languages:

c
c++
java
visual studio

plz help............. its really urgent......

wishes

S

SE><IE

AFAIK there's no certification for C and C++
For Java there is SCJP (Sun Certified Java Professional)
Visual studio- Well... I suppose you're talking of VS.net There are 2 variants- MCSD and MCTS. Check out MS' site

As for the studying material just look at w3schools.org and search for "visual studio developer forums" (or other ones) but I don't think books will get subsiuted for forums.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
SE><IE said:
AFAIK there's no certification for C and C++
For Java there is SCJP (Sun Certified Java Professional)
Visual studio- Well... I suppose you're talking of VS.net There are 2 variants- MCSD and MCTS. Check out MS' site

As for the studying material just look at w3schools.org and search for "visual studio developer forums" (or other ones) but I don't think books will get subsiuted for forums.

thanks buddy for information............

but tell me one thing .... wha abt c and c++

and any institute in India tha offers only valued certificaion course... no classes and no money wastage at all.,............

S

SE><IE

Plenty of them. Just look for prometric testing centres.

S

SE><IE

Well, it depends on the location. Here are "New-Horizons", "jetking", "c-net", "ducat", "NIIT" etc.
I'm talking of the ones that are licenced with prometric. I suppose NIIT may have a testing centre at your locaion. oh yeah! BTW, I live close to the capital.

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
SE><IE said:
Well, it depends on the location. Here are "New-Horizons", "jetking", "c-net", "ducat", "NIIT" etc.
I'm talking of the ones that are licenced with prometric. I suppose NIIT may have a testing centre at your locaion. oh yeah! BTW, I live close to the capital.

dude thanks for ur reply..............

i am amazed that except you no body replys in this thread...........!!!!!!

but thanks a lot....

i am at bhopal and here is NIIT is the best...... but let me know any course that consists of only exam(s) and result in the form of certificate.....

i am a b.e. student and have no time for attending long lectures at niit and spending a huge amt of money there......... thats why i only appear for only tests that gives certificate for concerned languages........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom