Onkyo HTS3105 vs. Cinesystem 133

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubisX

Journeyman
Yo! My friend is in dilemma again. Today we went for JBL Audition. It was damn good. It is Cinesystem 133 priced 26K. It's a package of JBL SCS 140 + Harman/Kardon AVR 133. Onkyo has 120W speakers + 130W sub and Cinesystem has 50W speaker + 100W sub, still the sound of the Cinesystem was much louder. He is really confused with these two. I liked the Cinesystem as it is much louder than Onkyo and my friend wanted louder speaker and sub. But still he is confused. Please feel free to add your suggestions. P.S., I'm staying with Logitech though.

surya_sapui

In the zone
yes i am realy confused, Cinesystem 133 is really better than logitech z5500 but i am confuse between onkyo and jbl.onkyo sound very good but volume limited but jbl has no sound prob from my side but sound clarity and mainly bass not as onkyo. for this reason i am really in confuse pls tell which one is better both of them.bcause its a one time investment.its true that i really like z5500 sound and anubis already have one so i want different one & important things is between two sound systems speakers & woofer wattage huge difference.i want to know jbl speakers only 50watt and woofer 100 watt for this reason sound not good like onkyo ?pls help me to choose the good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom