One Plus 3 Dash Charge too slow

My phone was at 6% this morning. I put it on charge and went to Church service. When i came back, like 1 hour 30 mins later my battery level is still only 65%. I thought Dash Charging is supposed to be fast. My 5 year old LG G2 with bigger battery charges way faster.

I am using default ROM, all updated as available in India. My cable and Charger are all default ones that came in the box.

Is there something wrong with my unit?

Minion

Conversation Architect
My phone was at 6% this morning. I put it on charge and went to Church service. When i came back, like 1 hour 30 mins later my battery level is still only 65%. I thought Dash Charging is supposed to be fast. My 5 year old LG G2 with bigger battery charges way faster.

I am using default ROM, all updated as available in India. My cable and Charger are all default ones that came in the box.

Your charging cable may be faulty

mitraark

Decrepit

this happened once with me, the cable wasant plugged in properly into the charger, see if thats the case

Gauravs90

geek........
It happened to me first time only apparently more push was required to seat USB C properly in the port.

Top Bottom