[Complaint] Oh no!Ebay engulfed 39k,please help:what to do now??

SahilAr

In the zone
Yes!You all heard it right,ebay engulfed whole 39k from me!Here's what happened to me:
I purchased samsung ativ smart pc from geb.ebay.in,i paid for the item on 11th Feb 2013,after 1 day of identifying the tablet,i found the s pen to be non sensitive to the screen,i told ebay about it and they asked me to open a case against seller,i did so!After opening claim for more than 7 days,i got a call from ebay claims department and i was asked to wait from a response from ebay.I waited,then ebay told me to report the problem to seller,i reported the problem to seller,Here's now the problem arrives:Ebay asked me to report to seller and seller asked me to go to ebay!After waiting for more than 7 days again,today i got an email that my refund request has been rejected and claim has been closed!I asked many times from both of them that where to ship the item,but none of them replied!I have paid 1k to akosha to look after the matter,let's see what they do.Please suggest me how to recover that amount,is this possible?Please help me:cry::cry::cry::cry:
And one advice for online shoppers:
Never Buy Anything From Ebay or you will lose Peace And Money

sbnaul

Broken In
I felt that the Samsung Ativ Smart PC was for about 75k... So selling for around half the price (if it is) might have had some catch points which you might have missed... :confused:

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Actually,Ativ smart PC is of two types:
Ativ Smart PC
Ativ Smart PC PRo
I have got the ativ smart pc,which costs less than the ativ smart pc pro!And Ativ Smart PC consists of various models,i have got the cheapest one.The model is:XE500T1C-A04US

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^^Damn and fu***ng ebay service!!!
I assure you Friend,wait and see what Akosha does,they are truly dedicated in resolving cases/issues which you are upto. Moreover you paid them Rs.1k for the particular case.
In my case(I paid Rs.500/- to Akosha) they(Akosha) resolved it by forcing Datawind to refund back my Rs.3,000/- against the prepay+booking of Ubislate 7 Tablet,which I never received after 9 months waiting.

hari1

In the zone
Will you please tell us who was the seller? We also want to be careful from that seller.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Here is that weirdo:*stores.ebay.in/i2cworld-inc3
And things mentioned about the seller here:*www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=...joHYCw&usg=AFQjCNF9azabXchj4XKJICjsSSOIfVHJ2w are absolutely right!
Suggest me guys,if seller insists on replacement/exchanges;should i exchange ipad with samsung smart pc or demand replacement unit of samsung ativ smart pc,as ipad lacks usb and micro sd both...

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
I had a similar experience when I bought a pendrive from ebay. It's better to avoid ebay. FK is way better though it can be a tad expensive.

shreymittal

Being Human
Ohh mann that hurts 39k thats a huge amount...give him a -ve review and now onwards i will not anything from ebay....hope u get ur money back Asap :-(

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Oh man thats to bad :(
File a consumer court case?
Seconly, Remeber never buy anything expensive from ebay
Just posting this link from another forum if its not allowed to post let me know
Galaxy note 2 DOA Pls help Urgent | TechEnclave

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Are you allowed to submit a claim again after it has been rejected?

Just posting this link from another forum if its not allowed to post let me know
dunno from where people get these obscure doubts and assumptions.

diagus

Journeyman
for this seller many products ebay return policy states"Return policy not specified by the seller."
what does it means and no warranty defined.

Renny

Padawan
Open another claim. When claims are opened the seller and buyer try of sort out issues between themselves, with eBay acting as a mediator.

Try registering another claim ASAP. Tell seller to refund the cash, after which you will ship the product back to him.

PS - eBay sucks. Close to 2 weeks time is given for the buyer/seller to reply. With this sort of time-frame it'll take atleast a month to settle things if the seller doesn't bother replying on time.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
I have even threatened him that i will take this case in the court!But ALAS!!He doesn't have any effect!He said Sorry..i mean what should i do of this sorry?
I have told him to refund the cash,but he is not in a mood to refund the money!
And i can't open another claim because the claim has been closed now!
And ya,ebay is a Sucker!

shreymittal

Being Human
I have even threatened him that i will take this case in the court!But ALAS!!He doesn't have any effect!He said Sorry..i mean what should i do of this sorry?
And ya,ebay is a Sucker!

Take the case to consumer court and sue that ebay/seller.

Renny

Padawan
And ya,ebay is a Sucker!

Not in the mood to refund? What do you mean?

The product that you received was defective which makes you eligible for refund/replacement. Those are the rules!

An open case CANNOT be closed unless things are settled between the 2 parties - First find out on what basis your claim has been rejected.

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
Not in the mood to refund? What do you mean?

The product that you received was defective which makes you eligible for refund/replacement. Those are the rules!

An open case CANNOT be closed unless things are settled between the 2 parties - First find out on what basis your claim has been rejected.

Seller is not in a mood to refund means he is not in a mood,thats it!!

I know that i received a defective product!I know the rules too!

But ebay has closed the claim!What i can do?I was left with surveys..i gave negative feedbacks and abused/humiliated them severely!Tell me what else can i do except not buying anything further from ebay...

Contact their Facebook Page..You may get a reply...

I am fedup with ebay totally!I don't wanna argue with those idiots!'

I was shocked to hear a reply from those nuts,when i asked about refund amount in banks;they replied that We refund amount in Nationalized Banks within 15 days and in case of Private Banks they refund money in 5 days!Here comes the shocking reply:
Sir,your bank(Axis Bank) is a nationalized bank and it takes 15 days to reflect the amount!That idiot argued with me that as per their records,Axis Bank is a Nationalized bank!
I asked them that when this happened?He said that this i don't know but Axis Bank is not a private bank!I replied him...you and ebay go to hell and i disconnected the phone!

dan4u

Took Off!!!
if its a GEB purchase its going to be pretty hard to resolve, i2cworld acts as the middleman between you and the actual seller. eBay is usually helpful in local purchases, but when it comes to GEB they become less concerned....but I suggest you pressure them on to return your money..

OP
S

SahilAr

In the zone
if its a GEB purchase its going to be pretty hard to resolve, i2cworld acts as the middleman between you and the actual seller. eBay is usually helpful in local purchases, but when it comes to GEB they become less concerned....but I suggest you pressure them on to return your money..

Ya,i am pressurizing more and more on i2cworld!!I know it's not gonna be easy...and i am not gonna leave them easily!

Top Bottom