Official OnePlus One Discussion Thread

doom

Journeyman
Does the oneplus one at overcart come with 6 month oneplus warranty? I mailed both the oneplus and overcart support. Oneplus refused saying amazon is their only seller. Whereas overcart is saying it comes with oneplus warranty

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
IS this one plus two ?

Is this the OnePlus Two? New benchmark test reveals Android 5.1, Snapdragon 810 processor - Tech2

- - - Updated - - -

Guys anybody installed Spiderman Unlimited ?

I get the "Unknown error code during application installation: "-505" "
when I try to install.

whats the problem in Lollipop 5.0.2 ?

Hello guys I am new member to the one plus one family here:)
I bought it unboxed from overcart. Can you guys help me regarding few things:
- What all things to check in the phone as it is unboxed earlier? I have benchmarked it, checked the memory, speaker, storage, camera, screen, etc. all good till now...
- It didn't come with screen guard. I have ordered it online now but can I use the phone without screen guard now till the guard comes?
- It came with Kitkat. Should I update it to lolipop or not?
- Is back cover required to protect camera lens from scratches?
Sorry if these questions are offending someone as I am using the samsung galaxy y from 3 years and I dont know much of smartphones..:ashamed:

amjath

Human Spambot
Hello guys I am new member to the one plus one family here:)
I bought it unboxed from overcart. Can you guys help me regarding few things:
- What all things to check in the phone as it is unboxed earlier? I have benchmarked it, checked the memory, speaker, storage, camera, screen, etc. all good till now...
- It didn't come with screen guard. I have ordered it online now but can I use the phone without screen guard now till the guard comes?
- It came with Kitkat. Should I update it to lolipop or not?
- Is back cover required to protect camera lens from scratches?
Sorry if these questions are offending someone as I am using the samsung galaxy y from 3 years and I dont know much of smartphones..:ashamed:

yes you can use it without screen guard but careful with dust and putting it in pockets.
unlock the bootloader before you kick things off and update it to lollipop
I'm using back cover because my galaxy s2 camera got scratches so didnt want to take risk

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
lollipop update has made the phone horrible...
i hate all these notifications blinking on lock screen, the clock blinking.. so much battery wasted.

i guess have to go custom rom now.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
lollipop update has made the phone horrible...
i hate all these notifications blinking on lock screen, the clock blinking.. so much battery wasted.

i guess have to go custom rom now.
CM12S? I'm running CM12.1 and 2G battery is awesome. I believe you can turn off both.
One is ambient display and other is notification led . both available in display menu.

Dr. House

No Regrets
The big question is how they are getting un-sealed phone in a huge lot? All phones come with 6 months warranty by manufacture. :/
Oneplus ONE 64GB Sandstone Black ONE Plus ONE 6 Months MFG Warranty | eBay

jasku

In the zone
The big question is how they are getting un-sealed phone in a huge lot? All phones come with 6 months warranty by manufacture. :/
Oneplus ONE 64GB Sandstone Black ONE Plus ONE 6 Months MFG Warranty | eBay

It clearly says 'refurbished'

Zangetsu

[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION]: Are both same ?

Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Case for OnePlus One - Black, Free Screen guard: Buy Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Case for OnePlus One - Black, Free Screen guard Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Hard Back Cover Case For One Plus One A0001 - Black: Buy Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Hard Back Cover Case For One Plus One A0001 - Black Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

polupoka

In the zone
@kaz : Are both same ?

Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Case for OnePlus One - Black, Free Screen guard: Buy Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Case for OnePlus One - Black, Free Screen guard Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Hard Back Cover Case For One Plus One A0001 - Black: Buy Nillkin Super Frosted Shield Hard Back Cover Case For One Plus One A0001 - Black Online at Low Price in India - Amazon.in

ya both are same

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=121890]kaz[/MENTION]: Are both same ?

Pricier will have free scratch guard and other doesn't. But both are same

Zangetsu

Thanks for clarifying
will buy it soon
I also liked the pelosi cover suggested by RCuber but that's little pricy than Nillikin

Update:
Guys I am facing a new problem from yesterday
On google I was getting "No connection" error even though Youtube and Firefox were browsing properly
so I removed my google account and tried to add again but got error "google play services stopped" after accepting the "OK" in terms & conditions in google sign in

what's the issue?

also I got this mail from google

Sub: New sign-in from A0001
Hi,
Your Google Account xxxx@gmail.com was just used to sign in on A0001.

amjath

Human Spambot
Thanks for clarifying
will buy it soon
I also liked the pelosi cover suggested by RCuber but that's little pricy than Nillikin

Update:
Guys I am facing a new problem from yesterday
On google I was getting "No connection" error even though Youtube and Firefox were browsing properly
so I removed my google account and tried to add again but got error "google play services stopped" after accepting the "OK" in terms & conditions in google sign in

what's the issue?

also I got this mail from google

Sub: New sign-in from A0001
Hi,
Your Google Account xxxx@gmail.com was just used to sign in on A0001.
When you get no connection error, why did you remove gmail account from phone?

Top Bottom