Official ICC T20 WC 2009 thread

Whose your favourite team for this T20 World Cup 2009 ??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

appserver

Third Eye
ancientrites,

Where are you from? Dubai?

Friendly, Jolly, all are fine, but just for this, the world cup is too much I say! :twisted:

FYI I am for Kiwis this time. 8)

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
So here r S8's matches schedule..........

T20 World Cup 2009 -Super Eight

11, June 2009 = Ire v NZ , Nottingham
11, June 2009 = Eng v SA (D/N) , Nottingham
12, June 2009 = Pak v SL , London
12, June 2009 = Ind v WI (D/N) , London
13, June 2009 = SA v WI , London
13, June 2009 = NZ v Pak (D/N) , London
14, June 2009 = Ire v SL , London
14, June 2009 = Eng v Ind (D/N) , London
15, June 2009 = Ire v Pak , London
15, June 2009 = Eng v WI (D/N) , London
16, June 2009 = NZ v SL , Nottingham
16, June 2009 = Ind v SA (D/N), Nottingham

This fixture is just bakwas.........see WI have to play 2 matches back to back (12,13) nd thats too D/N then nxt day Day. :shock:

TG, Ind dont have to go through messes like this...........

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
an easy win by NZ........

and now a thrashing win of SA on Eng........

SA is definitely going to be dark horse of this event.......!!!

fingers crossed for tommorow's match......Ind must win to get an edge...!!!

appserver

Third Eye
Now this shows the pathetic form of England! You can lose to the team like SA but there should be some kind of decency at least. In a home ground conditions this result is fair enough to say that England is worthless XI!

Now where is that single England supporter? :razz:

Kiwis in the other hand has thrashed Ireland, go go black caps! :cool:

West Indies can surprise India. Let the better team win today!

Another interesting clash is between Srilanka and Pakistan. My money on Srilanka!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
If the indian team loses, then it will be nice entertainment for me.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
^^ so u supporting WI...

I would love to see Jaisurya's sixes.........and pak bolwers pitai....:D

All cheers for indian team.....this should be a high scoring game.....that will make it more intersting........:)

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
wtf...:-x ind lost the match.....WI won by 7 wickets...!!!

Poor allround performance by Ind....
The pitch was gud....they shud hv scored around 170...:evil:

What Dhoni was doing.....its T20....he's playing it like a test match.....

Now they hav to win both matches........against SA nd Eng.....
Both gonna to be very tough, specially against SA....

SL also crunched PAK.....

appserver

Third Eye
I am completely satisfied by the WI's performance. They deserve to win this match. What a superb batting, fielding and bowling. What to say about Indians performance it was very very poor. You should see the lethargic Indians on the field. :smile:
All easy run out chances were missed, simple miss fielding. Come on guys, I would have felt bad if WI lost the match. I guess its going to be WI,SA,NZ,SL in the semis!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
yups.......true, WI deserve to win.....!!!

But this has certainly make the rest two matches interesting for Ind....And i would like to see a neck to neck match with SA......!!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
once again.........Ind looses.....this tym...against Eng...!!!

Excellent example of poor performance.........nd mismanagement....!!!:evil:

Y dhoni tried to play every ball...when he is not in form to play big shots.......he even didnt tried to do so.......and pathan was at the other end......!!!
Jadeja also wasted too many balls......but he proved in bowling...!!!
bad luck for yuvi too....!!!
WTF...:x:

Ind will go home now.....!!! :cry: :x:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Good.Dhoni needed a reality check. He was flying too high. Now that he has been kicked back it may be good rather for the worse.

way2jatin

Journeyman
so THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS (INDIA) is out of the WC so most eligible team to win the WC can be SOUTH AFRICA OR PAKISTAN

Now Dhoni and his team mates will prepare for the CHAMPIONS TROPHY starting from september 4 .So watch out for them

LegendKiller

In the zone
ya men,it was sad to see India crashing out,but as dreamcatcher said Dhon needed a reality-check and so did media.....
Even geoff boycott would have hit more boundaries than dhoni yesterday,stupid guy kept trying to hit ball hard,but it hardly crossed 30-yard circle..........

appserver

Third Eye
Wonderful! :lol:

Indians have not corrected their mistakes. 20 runs in the final over was way too much! Batting was the biggest disappointment for India in this season.

Why Mr.Dhoni is apologizing? :lol:

I am pleased with the England's performance, now the situation looks interesting in Group E. India's exit give an equal opportunity to WI and England. I want WI to qualify. Its been so long that they played in semis.

In Group F once again contest between Kiwis and Pakistan. I want NZ to qualify. Lets see.

Finally, T20 is enough :x Like to see a test match asap! :smile:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I do want to see SA lifting this T20 World Cup. That is one team that really deserves one world cup atleast and its really bad luck that they lost many due to silly things!!!

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
ye sare media wale to pagal ho gaye hai....
It was bad performance of complete team...!!! Well, i want Kiwi or WI lift the cup......this will b gud for the game of t20...!!!!;)

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
All done...

Its Pak vs SL in final.........!!!

Anything can happen here in t20....so does...two non-favourite teams r heading for final on 21st June.

Well.........ye cup ab indian-subcontinent se bahar nahi jayega............:lol:

ancientrites

In the zone
@ appserver
I am here bro.winning and loosing is part of the game.still i am very much happy with English.if you analyze overall batting side of england you will notice not more than 2 ducks(afaik) in this tournament but in WI its special,3 ducks in just one game and completely failing to read the sl spinners.LMAO... the way pollard got dismissed and goodness gracious sammy glancing,nodding his head at scoreboard as if hes gonna perform miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom