Official Digit CTC VII discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

sygeek

Technomancer
I'm sure everyone has tried the correct answer. It was not working yesterday. Try again folks.

markerOne

In the zone
I had tried almost all the car brands associated with an animal let alone mammal. I'm thinking if the answer must include the car name and brand name.

sygeek

Technomancer
As i mentioned before, the homepage of ctc.digit.in still has incorrect links redirecting to CTC VI and many other similar remnants.

I've seen lots of new people get misdirected by that.

Also, can we get clarification on potential prizes and whether we'll get certificates again?

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
As i mentioned before, the homepage of ctc.digit.in still has incorrect links redirecting to CTC VI and many other similar remnants.

I've seen lots of new people get misdirected by that.

Also, can we get clarification on potential prizes and whether we'll get certificates again?

^which one is it?
the begin using the site? That link has been fixed

Yeah there will be prizes for CTC, also most probably the certificates as well.

sygeek

Technomancer
^which one is it?
the begin using the site? That link has been fixed

Yeah there will be prizes for CTC, also most probably the certificates as well.
Yeah the 'begin using' thing. The rules and leaderboard aren't updated as well.

sygeek

Technomancer
There was a typo on that answer. E was replaced with O. Both work now I think.
I mean they should inform users publicly when fixing such typos. I would've never tried the same answer again had I not been given a heads up by someone. Something similar happened last CTC leg4 too.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I mean they should inform users publicly when fixing such typos. I would've never tried the same answer again had I not been given a heads up by someone. Something similar happened last CTC leg4 too.
Yes, there were some problems in leg 1 too. The typo has been fixed so both versions work.

Please no cheap earphones like last time :pray:
At least fully working pieces :D
yeah, don't worry, no earphones

Top Bottom