Official Digit CTC VI discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you ready?

• Yaaaaaas!

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • So much hype.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • What are the prizes?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No. (Just putting this here so I know whom to hate...)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikiphukon16

Broken In
Of course i know that the password is already in front of my eyes.
Telling someone to try out all the possible methods looks good, on paper.
In reality, it's @&#(#)***
The password here is shown in the image itself, try logically, and the encryption is also written in the image only, try all possibilities you can think, use a good engine

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Mars Capsule using Tapatalk and Curiosity Rover's battery and antennas.

Astra

The Shadow
Check for the decryptor which had (a standard used by US government bla bla..

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

sygeek

Technomancer
Damn, I'm so late! Started leg1 today. Can anyone update me on how much I missed and how much is still left?

Last edited:

markerOne

In the zone
Damn, I'm so late! Started leg1 today. Can anyone update me on how much I missed and how much is still left?
There are two legs done so far plus the mag leg with 30+ questions each.. The third leg starts 18 Jun 2018 @ 7 pm.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

sygeek

Technomancer
edit: my bad, ignore what i said

stuck at that 10 colored boxes question. I get the "_ of the year" part, but I tried them all. Didn't work. Unless the links between the boxes in each column have some kind of meaning that i don't understand.

Last edited:

markerOne

In the zone
stuck at that 10 colored boxes question. I get the "_ of the year" part, but I tried them all. Didn't work. Unless the links between the boxes in each column have some kind of meaning that i don't understand.

You may be searching for the year incorrectly.. if you still can't get through, pm me.

sygeek

Technomancer
The last page for color theory is bugged. It doesn't work if you append the given code to the answer. Wasted whole night on that.

raikoz

Broken In
The last page for color theory is bugged. It doesn't work if you append the given code to the answer. Wasted whole night on that.
which one? the last question is not bugged. And about the appending alpha-numeric letters, just don't get confused with zeros and Os.

Enkidu

Broken In
Could somebody from the admins please update the leaderboards ?
Its been almost 4 days since im done.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom