Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
I need help wth the suzane vega one i cant make out anything from the source code what should I be looking for actually?

ahmd.uzzu

Right off the assembly line
[MENTION=26956]aby geek[/MENTION] answer is in the source code only look for the text and PICS u r seeing on the screen

- - - Updated - - -

help on bald men and swastika one plzz....:-(

markerOne

In the zone
To all CTC players who are yet to reach leg 2 checkpoint, there's a post in here consolidating all the hints for the clues which you come across in both the legs. Kindly look up for it and keep it handy before posting a request for help.

I understand that sometimes even that might not be enough - but it may also help you complete faster. So check them first.

ahmd.uzzu

Right off the assembly line
[MENTION=118334]markerOne[/MENTION] i have already checked them but still i cant make out the answer so plz help.....:-(

1RF4N

Broken In
which fancy app to use for stegn0gr.... I tried over a doz3n ... even online ones.help

- - - Updated - - -

plz help .. fancy pic too look.
I tried ov3r a d0z3n st3gn0gr... tools. even online ones. all are saying n0th1ng inside 9ng.

sygeek

Technomancer
which fancy app to use for stegn0gr.... I tried over a doz3n ... even online ones.help

- - - Updated - - -

plz help .. fancy pic too look.
I tried ov3r a d0z3n st3gn0gr... tools. even online ones. all are saying n0th1ng inside 9ng.

Keep looking, you will find one that works.

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Ladies and Gents, we're done with the July issue and have begun working on the third leg. It will most probably be held on the 10th of July.

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] thanks! for sometime i almost thought the sleepless nights were over :p eagerly waiting!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Casually delaying the CTC for one more week. :p
Well, I think we can take it. Not the wait, no.. but the anticipation of more sleepless nights.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
i give up on quadratics one plz helppp....:-(

So you gave up on the first clue of Second leg? Have some confidence, try to see thing with difference perspective.

What is the root of that quadratic equation?
Then think what is the relevance of the number you get in digital world?
The (number or less)?

I think you should be able to figure out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom