Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroy

Broken In
First Leg Completed... Thanks to [MENTION=89127]Makx[/MENTION] , [MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION], [MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION] , [MENTION=316194]darshan1810[/MENTION], [MENTION=315841]AnnoyinKid[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2744]nikhil1996[/MENTION], [MENTION=316187]prashant_heller[/MENTION]

One of the best question in this leg was of Jayesh's Favourite movie character???
Because a year back column turned into an answer...
Good Job Team Digit :clap2::clap2::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

When will the Second Leg Start....

Will it be in the same format as the First Leg...

Last edited:

macpac

Broken In
Hi. Any clues for the suzzane vega one ? The answer I try takes me to 'clue on another page'. Am I on right track ?

vibhavrocks99

Broken In
Any hints on this one, except from 262?
What happens when you put these in order?
a z i z c e v r i e m v i r c k e l l s d r i c y z l e l j k s t u p r e f g s z v l l m n w x y v w a a h o z h b b

Xankill3r

Broken In
Completed the first leg finally.

Stuck on the form now :p

When it asks for the answers to those questions, do I enter just the last parts or the entire URLs?

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
Only next week (this week) is all we know...although we have suggested for weekend or at least Friday night, since everyone can participate better, the final decision is always that of the Editors ;) jokes apart...yes this week, hopefully Friday...waiting... :p

nikh1996

Broken In
Oh yeah, finished first leg finally! :D
Special thanks to: [MENTION=305029]Ceroy[/MENTION] [MENTION=316167]Sapphire[/MENTION] [MENTION=89127]Makx[/MENTION] [MENTION=115911]Niilesh[/MENTION] [MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION]
Waiting for the second one...

OP
tamatarpakoda

tamatarpakoda

Resident Villain
Staff member
Nice to see you guys are enjoying the CTC. We are planning a much bigger second leg which is bound to frustrate you guys a lot more. So be ready and also if you have any more suggestions then I'm just a PM away.

basuraunak

Right off the assembly line
Came back after a break! And still struck at the Jayesh Question!

Any clues will be appreciated

Thanks to some folks ! Moved Forward

Last edited:

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
A list of hints for people who are stuck at any point in the first leg.
Clue 1: Look at the source code, specifically for the content that is visible on the page.
Clue 2: Google
Clue 3: This was a quote about _________. Use Google.
Clue 4: Ctrl + A (or Command + A), also Star Wars.
Clue 5: Google
Clue 6: Again, just Google the company names in different tabs. And look for similarities in the cards on the right. Also, write the answer in words. Not numerals.
Clue 7: Google translate, then Google. Who said this?
Clue 8: Google
Clue 9: The answer is literally in the image. Salman Khan hunting controversy.
Clue 10: A riddle too simple. Google
Clue 11: Google. The answer is also a type of engine.
Clue 12: Ctrl + A (or Command + A), also
List of mobile phone makers by country - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Clue 13: Count, and arrange the numbers in such a way. That the ASCII value of the characters are in an ascending order. (It's a simple clue, I had to complicate the hint. :p)
Clue 14: Look at the column closely. James Bond style.
Clue 15: It's a different type of getting lost. Pay attention to the SOURCE CODE. The answer's in <first name><first character of last name> format
Clue 16: Wikipedia and Google.
Clue 17: Answer the second part (a Google search should be enough).

I think I got the list right, in order. I believe I didn't reveal too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom