Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
lel...i already completed the leg :p so was just wondering where was the answer :D

btw so without actually getting into the loop...i now have the whole first leg visualized in front of me :p with all the loops and from suzanne vega to the checkpoint answer B-) nice! :D #selfObsession

AnnoyinKid

DOPE GamerZZ...
Screenshot (30).jpg
Finally finished ,Thank u all especially [MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION];@tamatarpakoda;@prashant_heller;@Makx for your great help and support.
:cool::cool::grin::grin::doublethumb::doublethumb::toast:

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
@annoyinKid this is just the beginning :p life is going to become much more sleepless and much more tough... :D based on my last experience with CTC, this one just seems to be almost at par with CTC-IV just in the first leg....
[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] [MENTION=1]Raaabo[/MENTION] [MENTION=74291]staticsid[/MENTION] and other team digit guys, gr8 job at designing this one! :D u guys sure have set up a grand game ahead :D

AnnoyinKid

DOPE GamerZZ...
[MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION] Due to ur support now i got a little hang of this,Now im ready (almost),for the next leg .:cool:

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION] Due to ur support now i got a little hang of this,Now im ready (almost),for the next leg .:cool:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Reached Checkpoint :mrgreen:
found 25 pages in this leg but didnt stumble on this :shock:

Well it was a clue for some puzzle. They changed the clue for that now.
Now the clue is "Hint: Google’s cards are so informative".

vibhavrocks99

Broken In
Can anyone help me out with this one.."If Anthrax, Metallica...(the big four) are the epitome of thrash metal then what are its equivalents among Indian phone manufacturers?

Adhyayan

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████▐▐▐
jayesh fav: bond, james bond

- - - Updated - - -

hey mithun(i guess everybody knows who he is), i see many people stuck on jayesh's question. Should i give more hint?

somi96

Journeyman
Thanks [MENTION=316194]darshan1810[/MENTION] otherwise i would've been stuck the whole competition. Still can't believe it was right in front of my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom