Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

somi96

Journeyman
[MENTION=276778]tamatarpakoda[/MENTION] how many have reached the checkpoint 1. A count-meter is suggested.

markerOne

In the zone
Reached the checkpoint finally!

Was "confounded" at the last question - took an hour to realize what to remove from my answer. :p

Thanks to [MENTION=91951]somi96[/MENTION], [MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION], [MENTION=305029]Ceroy[/MENTION], @Adhyayan for helping out! :doublethumb:

Adhyayan

█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █████▐▐▐
Reached the checkpoint finally!

Was "confounded" at the last question - took an hour to realize what to remove from my answer. :p

Thanks to [MENTION=91951]somi96[/MENTION], [MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION], [MENTION=305029]Ceroy[/MENTION], @Adhyayan for helping out! :doublethumb:

No problemo brother!!! Thats what fellow geeks are for........

vai0

Broken In
Thanks [MENTION=316167]Sapphire[/MENTION]...... and [MENTION=129278]man[/MENTION]........ too.

that was easy if u r into it......
on my own.... it would have.................

Sapphire

Right off the assembly line
[MENTION=145232]vai0[/MENTION] Give my thanks to [MENTION=129278]man[/MENTION]ajit too... he is helping me a lot. His hints are better lol :p

Xankill3r

Broken In
Stuck on Jayesh one now. Not really a movie person so I am not even sure I have got the hints correct...
Checked the PDFs already (as suggested in this thread and elsewhere).

I done it....Thank you [MENTION=89127]Makx[/MENTION], [MENTION=290508]WhizKID[/MENTION] [MENTION=115173]sygeek[/MENTION], @darshan1810,@Annoyinkid ,@ceroy
thanx a lot

Sapphire

Right off the assembly line
Completed. Special thanks to [MENTION=133483]manajit_apocalypse[/MENTION] for your time. Thanks to markerOne and somi96 too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom