Official Digit CTC V discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhizKID

Assassin Apprentice
Oooohh... maybe but i didnt keep a count...u dont need to :p and also can someone tell me the wrong answer to one question which took you to a wrong ring...i mistakenly had entered half of the wrong ring but i wanna know all questions of that parallel :p

- - - Updated - - -

I guess he took the parallel route for himself....else there are 16 answers if I'm not wrong...starting from the answer to suzanne vega and ending on the registration page :p

sygeek

Technomancer
Oooohh... maybe but i didnt keep a count...u dont need to :p and also can someone tell me the wrong answer to one question which took you to a wrong ring...i mistakenly had entered half of the wrong ring but i wanna know all questions of that parallel :p

- - - Updated - - -

I guess he took the parallel route for himself....else there are 16 answers if I'm not wrong...starting from the answer to suzanne vega and ending on the registration page :p
yeah, makes sense.

nikh1996

Broken In
I'm getting in a "hyperloop" when answering Jayesh's question... Does that mean my answer is wrong or that is the mechanism?

- - - Updated - - -

Clues guys... we need em... For the big daddy question...

nikh1996

Broken In
I really hope Big Daddy's taste in actors is good... The said actor is hard to find :-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom