Official Digit CTC IV discussion thread - Last leg starts 6th Oct 2012

Should we delay the final leg by two weeks?

• No I can't wait that long...

Votes: 44 32.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Yes, because I have exams

Votes: 42 30.9%
  • Yes, because I want the last leg to be really long and hard

Votes: 23 16.9%
  • Yes, only if you give 2 more checkpoints in between

Votes: 18 13.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VasuWrath

Right off the assembly line
Reached Checkpoint 3 all the way round. But I didn't encounter the And that is the __ number... I have found the clue but have no idea where it fits in.. and also no idea about its answer.. Someone who solved it can u enlighten?

Same here..Can someone confirm that this question comes within the loop about which everyone is talking about..I reached the checkpoint without encountering the loop.So, Am I missing something ?

macpac

Broken In
Guys need help with this clue :

Now this is a number that can be arrived at by adding some very special numbers that are called?

Am I on the right path.....or the wrong loop ?
Also some hints for this clue.

Thanks

Bornsleepy

Right off the assembly line
Same here..Can someone confirm that this question comes within the loop about which everyone is talking about..I reached the checkpoint without encountering the loop.So, Am I missing something ?

Yep that is one of the loop questions. The phrase "one is the ********* number" is the name of a song by Three Dog Night.

And btw can anyone help me with the joker clue?

brainfella

Broken In
Need help with the FOSS question. Tried the game name in different ways. I don't have the magazine or the dvd. Does it start with T? Is that word that is vital? Plz help

mukul_rockstar

Journeyman
A thought was tickling in my mind..
We people are playing CTC, currently 17 members are online..

• mukul_rockstar,
  • psman,
  • brainfella,
  • macpac,
  • toogood,
  • piyoosh528,
  • Ramcool55,
  • amogh,
  • N'droid,
  • techbulb,
  • Makx,
  • azharz,
  • abhijitrucks,
  • aaruni+,
  • athulashok,
  • susobhang70, and
  • raamcoumar.
  • There are 16 guests too.. i don't understand how can there be people reading this thread and are not a part of this forum/contest?

in past 1441 posts on this forum i dont think i came across any female username so none!!!
HEY!! :-x I am a girl!!
Criztle is another one..
BTW I am really missing old friends ViRaNiAc and our TechFreak.. where are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom