Official Coolpad Note 3 Lite 6.0 Marshmallow V007 [Coolui 8.0] [VoLTE] Sp flashable

kundan2778

Right off the assembly line
Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware is now available for download. Marshmallow update for Coolpad Note 3 Lite Currently it is in beta stage and contain some small bugs. The ROM packs with the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware which is based on the Coolui 8.0. If you want to flash stock ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite or want to update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to latest marshmallow firmware, then you are at the right place. Here we provide you the Official Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware. Download Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Firmware from below..

The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. Also, get some device specific changes like New Coolui 8.0 OS. Coolui 8.0 for Coolpad Note 3 Lite is available for download and it is about 1.02GB in size. Coolpad Note 3 Lite marshmallow update is available and you can download it from below.

Important Note:-

This Firmware file is only for Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Don’t try this on any other device.
Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
It may erase all your mobile data so take a complete backup of your phone data for the future.
Ensure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.

Known Issues:

Charging is bit slow (For fast Charging use 2 Amp Charger )
Discharging is quick when battery is less than 15%

Fixed Issues:

VOLTE Supported
Fingerprint response time Improved
Better Camera Effect
Multi tasking
Loudspeaker problem fixed

Download Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware

Cool ui 8.0 Marshmallow ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite( Latest Updated)
Coolui 8.0 Marshmallow ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite (Old Version)
Download SP Flash Tool
SP_Driver_V2.0_Install.rar
and
driver_setup_150313.rar

Process to Install Marshmallow Coolui 8.0 on Coolpad Note 3 Lite

Video Tutorial

[video]*www.youtube.com/embed/vnf4kfqH9fA?rel=0&autoplay=1[/video]

Follow These Simple Steps
1) Download Coolui 8.0 Beta ROM from above and extract it on your PC.
2) Download SP Flash Tool and from above and extract it.
3) Now right click on “flash_tool.exe” and run it as administrator.
4) Now in SP tool window click on the scatter-Loading option select scatter file from downloaded stock ROM.
5) Now select all options (check every option) you see and click on ‘Download’.
6) Now turn off the phone and connect it to PC via USB cable.
7) Now the process will start, wait until the installation complete.
8) The above step will install Coolui 8.0 ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
This is the complete guide to Download Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware. If you have any doubts comment below.

Sagarverma91

Hey the bug in v007 about the battery drain finally solved. Check out the following tutorial.

Admin do check it too

Please reply and tell me if it is working for you or not.

I am working on correction of this rom.

devende yadav

Device driver installation wizard complete
In my laptop

Please tell me how can i fix it
And update my coolpad note3 lite

Attachments

• IMG_20170602_104130.jpg
    IMG_20170602_104130.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 597

srikanthnani

Successfully updated my phone ..Thanks kundan2778 ....
But there is a big bug...that is some times when i on-the mobile data the data will not been received at that time i always turn off the sim and again switching on ...and the data will be received ...
So you kindly fix this problem very soon and inform to my mail....my mail *DON'T POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS PUBLICLY* Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Pankaj Mandal

Dear admin. thanks for your support. its works in my mobile. i downgrade my android from 7 to this cool ui 8 beacause finger print and video recording doesnot work in current update of android 7 for coolpad note 3 lite.

if android 7 come with full support of finger print and video recording please update here with reply to me( if possible)

Thank You very much

vikas R. chauhan

hey dear i Need your Help i'm facing this error from 3 days when i'm going to do flash plz tell me what should i do now .

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    72.6 KB · Views: 412

Kiahan634

Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware is now available for download. Marshmallow update for Coolpad Note 3 Lite Currently it is in beta stage and contain some small bugs. The ROM packs with the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware which is based on the Coolui 8.0. If you want to flash stock ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite or want to update Coolpad Note 3 Lite to latest marshmallow firmware, then you are at the right place. Here we provide you the Official Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware. Download Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Firmware from below..

The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. Also, get some device specific changes like New Coolui 8.0 OS. Coolui 8.0 for Coolpad Note 3 Lite is available for download and it is about 1.02GB in size. Coolpad Note 3 Lite marshmallow update is available and you can download it from below.

Important Note:-

This Firmware file is only for Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Don’t try this on any other device.
Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
It may erase all your mobile data so take a complete backup of your phone data for the future.
Ensure that your phone has at least 60-70% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.

Known Issues:

Charging is bit slow (For fast Charging use 2 Amp Charger )
Discharging is quick when battery is less than 15%

Fixed Issues:

VOLTE Supported
Fingerprint response time Improved
Better Camera Effect
Multi tasking
Loudspeaker problem fixed

Download Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware

Cool ui 8.0 Marshmallow ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite( Latest Updated)
Coolui 8.0 Marshmallow ROM for Coolpad Note 3 Lite (Old Version)
Download SP Flash Tool
SP_Driver_V2.0_Install.rar
and
driver_setup_150313.rar

Process to Install Marshmallow Coolui 8.0 on Coolpad Note 3 Lite

Video Tutorial

[video]

Follow These Simple Steps
1) Download Coolui 8.0 Beta ROM from above and extract it on your PC.
2) Download SP Flash Tool and from above and extract it.
3) Now right click on “flash_tool.exe” and run it as administrator.
4) Now in SP tool window click on the scatter-Loading option select scatter file from downloaded stock ROM.
5) Now select all options (check every option) you see and click on ‘Download’.
6) Now turn off the phone and connect it to PC via USB cable.
7) Now the process will start, wait until the installation complete.
8) The above step will install Coolui 8.0 ROM on Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
This is the complete guide to Download Coolpad Note 3 Lite Stock Marshmallow Firmware. If you have any doubts comment below.

After updating my phone it is keep on getting of automaticly and on the screen showing coolpad that's means its getting hang kindly let me now what should I do..

Boyka

After update only outgoing calls is possible....incomming calls not recieved.plz fix this bug

Top Bottom