Office 2010 Rearm

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanju_nlp81

Broken In
Hi Guys!! Well I have 2 days left for activation of office 2010 ver. 14.0.4760.1000 64bit running on win7 ultimate 64 bit. When I tried to rearm as per the procedure i get the following error. plz help have just 2 days left.

*i49.tinypic.com/hvvzoi.jpg

We at TDF donot give any help regarding piracy. I recommend you to use Openoffice, its free and very good office solution.

Last edited:

pushkar

Journeyman
Re-arming is not related to piracy at all. You can even use Windows 7 in trial mode for 120 days, if you re-arm it thrice (3 is the maximum number of re-arms allowed).

@sanju_nlp81: You need to cd to the directory where ospprun.exe is located, but iirc, ospprun.exe was in the beta versions, not the final version (which you are probably using, looking at the build number). You might be looking for ospprearm.exe, which is located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform

Dark Core

Freak Beta 1
Instead of going for Old School command prompt, Just download Trial Extender and rearm your Office Suite *www.wecode.biz/2010/05/office-2010-trial-extender.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom