Of Paper Planes & ships...

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
For the Aviation enthusiasts, Origamists, Educators and students of general science, physics, and aerodynamics.. anyone interested in making paper airplanes...

When I was a lil kid I had a passion in origami, the art of paper folding. My most fav piece of work... as with most of us here.. was paper airplanes & paper ships. A small search & a few stumbles led me to 2 unique & scientific(!) origami planes which I thought would b nice to share here.

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande]These paper manipulations r so unique, they have dedicated sites with insights of how to make it/fly it the best way and kool tips too. L[/FONT][FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Grande]otsa physics like gravitational stability, centre of gravity, wingtip vortex, directional stability involved & even awards & aricles on the same![/FONT]

Click on the planes to go to their respective "construction sites"
*img176.imageshack.us/img176/3227/untitled1ye5.jpg
Known as the DC3 of paper airplanes & touted as the best paper airplane in the world, this thing is precise to the minutest details.

2.*img181.imageshack.us/img181/2064/untitled1pe8.jpg
Another competent contender for the post, the Paperang's advertised as the best paper airplane system in the world, a remarkably efficient stealth bomber...

Xtraaa... a look into the regular paper ship... illustrated version... a video... Another easier origami boat (more simple than the regular hat one)*a.deviantart.com/avatars/h/u/hugofdestruction.gif

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Reminds me of my last day in 10th grade when we made around 200 paper DC3s and threw them at the flats behind our school .. The 5th grade got blamed for it, being exactly one floor below us .. But the DC3 sure was precise, as were some other weird designs I made then. Boats suck :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom