Oculus' will consider Mac support if Apple 'ever releases a good computer'

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Apple's response to "That is up to Apple and if they ever release a good computer" for Rift

*i.imgur.com/BBuQ1S1.jpg​

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Apple's response to "That is up to Apple and if they ever release a good computer" for Rift

*i.imgur.com/BBuQ1S1.jpg​

:lol:

All apple can do is make a Google Cardboard rip-off, put in a crap pair of beats earphones, give it a generic name, then "patent" that name and sell it for 1200$.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
:p Prolly someone should make a simulation of an iPhone on Android for Google Cardboard so that the unlettered from emerging markets can appreciate the genius of Ive.

I would like to see Jony Ive make a VR device. If it happens, Apple will probably sink in a ton of research and test out various configurations to bring out the most considered, thought through VR in the Market.

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
:lol:

All apple can do is make a Google Cardboard rip-off, put in a crap pair of beats earphones, give it a generic name, then "patent" that name and sell it for 1200$.

Yeah, from the beginning Apple is the one making rip off other technology. /s

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
It just boils down to the fact that Apple doesn’t prioritize high-end GPUs. You can buy a $6,000 Mac Pro with the top of the line AMD FirePro D700, and it still doesn’t match our recommended specs. So if they prioritize higher-end GPUs like they used to for a while back in the day, we’d love to support Mac. But right now, there’s just not a single machine out there that supports it.

This pretty much says it all. Fanboys please stand down!

Top Bottom