O General - Window AC compressor packed with thermocol!

mit_1984

Broken In
Hi Guys,
I bought O General - Window AC (AXGT18AATH) yesterday and while the technician came for installation, he took out the unit from the cover and i found that bottom of the compressor was packet with black thermocol. So, I told the technician to remove that thermocol, but he advice me not to remove it as this thermocol packing is just done by default from O General and we wont find such packing in other brands..

Now, my question is whether this half compressor packed with thermocol will heat up the compressor or it will protect it from different weather changes? Please suggest, shall i remove it or keep it as it is? :-?

Thanks in advance!

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Hi Guys,
I bought O General - Window AC (AXGT18AATH) yesterday and while the technician came for installation, he took out the unit from the cover and i found that bottom of the compressor was packet with black thermocol. So, I told the technician to remove that thermocol, but he advice me not to remove it as this thermocol packing is just done by default from O General and we wont find such packing in other brands..

Now, my question is whether this half compressor packed with thermocol will heat up the compressor or it will protect it from different weather changes? Please suggest, shall i remove it or keep it as it is? :-?

Thanks in advance!

it comes like that only
even in my split ac outdoor unit, it is fully covered with that smooth thermocol packing...

OP
M

mit_1984

Broken In
it comes like that only
even in my split ac outdoor unit, it is fully covered with that smooth thermocol packing...

So, its perfectly ok to leave compressor packets with that black smooth thermocol packing?

Wont it get more heated up? and cause any Harm to compressor?

Top Bottom