NVIDIA to gobble Ageia

Status
Not open for further replies.

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
NVIDIA has announced that it will acquire Ageia, the company behind the PhysX card.

Source

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Already posted by Gigacore
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79870
Do search before posting but keep trying to post news for digit members.

Who

Guess Who's Back
^ wow, a person who post without searching is telling other to search before posting, no offense but i find this funny.

Here is giga's thread :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79870

Here are the two made before giga made the thread

Made by Pathik yesterday :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79811

Made shadow2get on 5-02-08
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79712

Guys before pointing other people mistake, look at your own, again no offense i just find it funny.

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I definitely know how funny you find it,I'll behave as if I never heard from you,more precisely I'll behave as if you were dump and i was deaf.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ wow, a person who post without searching is telling other to search before posting, no offense but i find this funny.

i think you should better read those thread titles and contents once again. Those other two threads says that "nVida will buy ageia"

my thread says "nVidia Buyed Ageia"

Infact, i got a RSS feed from nvidia, the news happened just few minutes ago when i posted that thread...

lol... u are finding mistakes... :rolleyes:

Who

Guess Who's Back
You guys think i am insulting you or something , i am not like that , i am just pointing out , are going to buy , have bought has its differences true , but one can point out in the same thread.

I am sorry guys for hurting you, it was not my intention , it will never be , again sorry if i hurt you in anyway, i am not like others who think forum fight is fun or something, i think you were just spreading awareness to forum members.

anyway sorry, take a chill be happy & enjoy life.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ lol no more sorries.... i'm cool!

i'm really sleepy now.. lol *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/37.gif

kayos

Boy Waiting To Be A Man!!
.....like others who think forum fight is fun or something....

i too precisely think that ,.. because I have seen on so many other topic where discussion went just on who the real spammer is and went to point blames and fighting.. when everyone was equally in it ..
including,as I feel now, me...
spammers all .. !!!

see how this topic was ruined...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79709

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom