NVidia or ATI. which graphic card do u own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Can't see the sense in doing that. I'm sure the 6800GT runs most games very smoothly at high resolutions. Why spend 42k just to get more fps?

aceman

Broken In
drvarunmehta said:
Can't see the sense in doing that. I'm sure the 6800GT runs most games very smoothly at high resolutions. Why spend 42k just to get more fps?

Exactly , not even FEAR pushes things that much.I am able to play with almost everything at high at 1200 resolution with a 6800GT.

H

harsh bajpai

@icecoolz, hellsfury &digitized

it set me back by 32k. 8)

Major-Minor

Broken In
@venkat1605 - Err, I should have asked earlier, when you said your brother will be coming here on the 24th of November, did you mean 24th November, 2006, by any chance?

@Everyone - I apologise for going slightly off-topic.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@aceman and drvarunmehta: If you think a game cant thrash a 7800 GTX, then you haven't seen the Direct Download edition of King Kong at Direct2Drive. I am surprised Major didn't point this out already here, but that game thrashes a 7800 GTX so badly when maxed out that it averages about 1-2fps! Check out this thread at Rage3D.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
me using a XFX 5600 Ultra 128 MB.. it is sucking in FEAR !!! So I am getting a 6600GT this weekend !!!!! :)

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
jamyang312 said:
hey everyone
anyone out there who knows the best card in the price range of rs10-15k? 8)

:arrow: Leadtek 6800GS @ 15k
:arrow: Powercolor X800GT @ 9.9k approx.
:arrow: Leadtek 6600GT 128MB extreme @ 10.5k approx.

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
even X800GTO will come inside 15k infact around 12k.X800GTO is better than X800GT & 6600GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom