NVidia or ATI. which graphic card do u own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamyang312

Journeyman
OK now,
lets get serious,Which graphic cards do u all own and which is the best graphic card out ther?Is NVidia better than ATI?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Should be in the hardware section. Anyway I have a XFX Geforce 5200 128MB DDR (standard 250/333Mhz, o/c to 275/380Mhz), very soon will have a 6600GT 128MB DDR3.

G

gxsaurav

Gigabyte FX5900XT, default Clock speed = 390/700, overclocked to 440/760

OP
jamyang312

jamyang312

Journeyman
Thats real coolll.I am already drooling over da crossfire mode u have.
What was the cost of the X1800Xt?

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I have XFX Nvidia 5200 128MB DDR .. Its good for me .. I dont play much games... But It plays fine the NFS-U 2

Major-Minor

Broken In
venkat1605 said:
I am using X1800XT in crossfire (512 MB x 2=1 GB).My Brother is workin in ATI so i got the cards real fast.

Hmmm... so which brand of cards are these? I would want to presume BBA ones, considering that your brother works for Ati. Which motherboard are you using? How did you manage to get the X1800XT Crossfire Master Card where even big review sites have failed to get them? Also the X1800 series Master cards will only be available say in mid-end of December, how could it even be possible for you brother to get it?

In any case it would be lovely if you could post some pics of your crossfire set-up in action. Also please we would love the benchmark scores for both - games as well as synthetic benchmarks like 3DMark03 and 3DMark05. Also could you please post pics of the Ati control Panel showing the various new and extra AA modes available only for dual cards and while you are at it please take us through all the rendering modes available like AFR/Supertiling/Scissor with comparison screenshots with frame rates in the screenshots to help us get an idea about which is is the best as far as performance goes, could you do all that pretty please with sugar on top!

Oh.. sorry for taking the thread off-topic, I guess I just got super excited or something...silly me :lol:

Coming back to what card/s I have. Well I have a BBA X800XT PE on my AMD system and an XFX6600GT on my PIV system.

aceman

Broken In
jamyang312 said:
hmmm,
in how much time do u think the directx10 will come???
guess?

Hopefully not before the end of 2006.I don't want to spend half a month salary every six months to get a better card and as far as I am concerned this card is enough to play at the native resolution of 1200 with AA disabled till at least the end of next year.

OP
jamyang312

jamyang312

Journeyman
Hey,
I hav been wondering uptill now that we all talk about the cards.
But anyone out there who knows the fastest card on planet earth?
U hav to tell the company's name also.
Just to see who all know thae answer, 8)
I know but i will tell u later. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom