nVidia financial year report for 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
nVidia financial year report for 2005

For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2005, revenue increased to $566.5 million, compared to $472.1 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2004, an increase of 20 percent. Net income for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2005 was $48.0 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, compared to net income of $24.2 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2004, an increase of 99 percent.

Read more

nVidia is really a master mind, they make theur gpus with comparatively lesser transistors/silicon when compared to equivalent ATi gpus and earns even more

bharathbala2003

why need title?
well u see its cost of the COST and QUALITY... min cost a GUD ATI grapihics card would b about 5K but a gud one in Nvidia cost 2.5K n up.. so ppl prefer cheaper at the same time gud graphics cards..

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
Mr. bharathbala2003 u can get a 9200 for arnd 2k, so plz refrain frm posting just for the sake of it. And Overall the build quality and image quality of ATis cards is better than Nvidia's...............

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
blade_runner said:
And Overall the build quality and image quality of ATis cards is better than Nvidia's...............

:shock: :shock: LOL....am i abt to see yet again a battle between ATI nd NVIDIA?????!!

coooooooooooool it!! :twisted:

blade_runner

Cyborg Agent
grinning_devil said:
blade_runner said:
And Overall the build quality and image quality of ATis cards is better than Nvidia's...............

:shock: :shock: LOL....am i abt to see yet again a battle between ATI nd NVIDIA?????!!

coooooooooooool it!! :twisted:

No flamewars mr.devil, only stating the facts u see. Although with the 6 series Nvidia is doing well with regards to the image quality dept. :)

theraven

Technomancer
why does when anyone mention ati or nvidia it has to mean its an ati vs nvidia war
its a fact ... read any review sites
the 5 series form nvidia sux !
it is incapable of being called a decent card
and for all those who will point out digit's reviews. ... be forewarned. . the shootout SUCKED !

ati kicks a$$ and thats that ....
only the 6 series from nvidia is worth considering and ofcourse comparing with any ati of the same standard
if u need to spend anything upto 12k get only an ati card .. whichever one u get and u'll never regret it

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Yeah, for 12.3k, I'd rather get the 6600GT rather than a older gen ATI 9x00 card. Would love to get the ATi Xxx0 cards, but what the heck, you can never find them here easily enough. :(

theraven

Technomancer
hmmm i ofcourse assumed the 6600GT was 13k
hence the limit of 12k !
anyways like i already mentioned the 6 series from nvidia is worth it if u know what your doing
but then again u need to know what ur doing anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom