Numb3rs viewers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
hey any numb3rs viewrs here ... im sure thr will be ... chk out this blog its by a mathematician on the episodes of numb3rs he talks about the mathematicl concepts used in the series

Last edited:

Sourabh

Laptoping
I'm. Cool show. Stopped it half way at Season 1, will resume the series later. Right now checking out Bones, CSI and The Shield :)

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
numb3rs is program aired on axn every weekday at 6 these days ... previously it was saturday then it was afternoon now this its hard to keep trck they keep on changing the bloody time ... however coming back

in numb3rs there is this guy calld charlie he is a young mathematic genius who is also a professor his elder brother is a FBI agent ... so the program is that the fbi cases are solved using mathematical concepts which charlie brings forth .... the blog iv given link to is of real time maths prof who talks about the various concepts that are used in the program to solve cases

aneesh kalra

Mclaren F1 Long tail
Very cool show about use of mathematics in criminal investigations.Accidentally discovered this 6 months ago.Great show.Try To watch it whenever I can.

Sykora

I see right through you.
I watched until they started reruns. I think that's about 2.5 or something seasons. But the amount of math in each episode decreases, until finally you've got just another FBI show. A great show though, for all that.

Dipen01

Youngling
i would say some theories were totally absurd...(yeah chances are that i dont know much abt applications of maths) still i mean they practically make fool of viewers...!!

thats why i lost the interested..infact i had two season..but deleted the last half of second season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom