Note3 do check the model number - N9005 !!!

chetan.g

Journeyman
Hi guys, I am somewhat astonished to see there is no discussion going on about samsung note 3 in this technology geek forum

Well I share my friends exp:

Note 3 available in 3 models : 1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 with 3G connectivity
(Exynos 5 Octa 5420 Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor)

2. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9002 with dual SIM card support

3. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 with 3G & LTE connectivity.
(Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400)

The third model ie N9005, is not yet launched in India whereas only 9000 only this model is launched in India. The 3rd model ie N9005 packs a really powerful processor and is the best model among 2. Unfortunately, Samsung has not launched this model in India due to no 4G connectivity.

But, may big electronic stores eg. RELIANCE DIGITAL AND CROMA they are displaying N9005 model for display to consumer and they are delivering N9000 model. As consumer do not know the difference due to no awareness the consumer ends up with the model which he/she has not have hands on generally N9000 model. In other words, this stores are fooling the consumers by showing powerful model and substituting with a low model. The fun fact in this is that the assisting persons in this stores they also do not know which model is kept for display .. LOL .. My friend had gone through this pain and I thought to make you guys aware about this. !!

So, before going for Note3 do check the model number.

Thanks

nikufellow

In the zone
Is India not having an established LTE network the sole reason holding them from launching the variant with s800 ?

aryan_dinku

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys, I am somewhat astonished to see there is no discussion going on about samsung note 3 in this technology geek forum

Well I share my friends exp:

Note 3 available in 3 models : 1. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 with 3G connectivity
(Exynos 5 Octa 5420 Quad-core 1.9 GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 processor)

2. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9002 with dual SIM card support

3. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9005 with 3G & LTE connectivity.
(Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400)

The third model ie N9005, is not yet launched in India whereas only 9000 only this model is launched in India. The 3rd model ie N9005 packs a really powerful processor and is the best model among 2. Unfortunately, Samsung has not launched this model in India due to no 4G connectivity.

But, may big electronic stores eg. RELIANCE DIGITAL AND CROMA they are displaying N9005 model for display to consumer and they are delivering N9000 model. As consumer do not know the difference due to no awareness the consumer ends up with the model which he/she has not have hands on generally N9000 model. In other words, this stores are fooling the consumers by showing powerful model and substituting with a low model. The fun fact in this is that the assisting persons in this stores they also do not know which model is kept for display .. LOL .. My friend had gone through this pain and I thought to make you guys aware about this. !!

So, before going for Note3 do check the model number.

Thanks

Guys i'm planning to buy this device, but as u know indian version has not got the snapdragon processor and 4G variant(anyhow i don't prefer 4G) but i'm setting back due to processor and also there are issues that the device heats up frequently . As an alternative i'm planning for SONY Z1.

So what do u guys tell about it, shall i go fot NOTE 3 or Z1???

Aerrow

Journeyman
Guys i'm planning to buy this device, but as u know indian version has not got the snapdragon processor and 4G variant(anyhow i don't prefer 4G) but i'm setting back due to processor and also there are issues that the device heats up frequently . As an alternative i'm planning for SONY Z1.

So what do u guys tell about it, shall i go fot NOTE 3 or Z1???

Z1 if u are not a huge fan of amoled.

Aerrow

Journeyman
This article gives a good review about the Note 3: Samsung unveils Galaxy Note 3 Do have a look guys.

One of the crappiest reviews I've read. Mostly comprised of sentences which does not provide any information but praises the phone bluntly. Check out the gsmarena.com review. Far better.

Top Bottom