Non-touch phone for ma dad (NOT QWERTY)

vineet09

Broken In
Kindly suggest me a non touch(Number pad) phone for my dad..
Following are the only 3 constraints:

1. must run whatsapp
2. good battery backup
3. NOT QWERTY

Budget: Rs. 3k-10k

PS: Ordering within 2 days or tomorrow if satisfied(i know there aren't many options to begin with)

veeveekay

Right off the assembly line
Hi vineet09,

The kind of phone you're looking for is slowly moving towards obsolescence. You won't find those kind of phones in a couple of years as all brands are competing for the smartphone race. Even if you do buy such a phone, it would probably be old stock or will not be getting support for hardware issues in the future. I recommend that you give your father a simple starter android so that he can get better acquainted with touchscreen devices, just like I helped my dad with the Moto G.

But if you still want a alphanumeric phone with whatsapp, you could try the Nokia series 30 phones. Nokia is known for superior battery backup and durability, hence it should be a good match to your requirements. If not available locally, try some online stores, they seem to have stock.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Kindly suggest me a non touch(Number pad) phone for my dad..
Following are the only 3 constraints:

1. must run whatsapp
2. good battery backup
3. NOT QWERTY

Budget: Rs. 3k-10k

PS: Ordering within 2 days or tomorrow if satisfied(i know there aren't many options to begin with)

heres the perfect phone
Nokia 515 Price in India - Buy Nokia 515 White 64 MB Online - Nokia: Flipkart.com
,whatsapp can be installed manually according to this link
How do I download whatsapp to a nokia 515 - Meteor Forum
pls check out whatsapp compatibility first though i havent tried this method but otherwise the phone is a great buy

Top Bottom