Negative Experience Non-existent deliver, sales support or quality control.

amitzorba

Broken In
Buy from WS Retail and Amazon fulfilled products and avoid snapdeal and you will enjoy online shopping.
Exactly my mantra!! Snapdeal is a big fraud! No quality control or logistics of any kind.
I have had many bad experiences. I fell for them because of discounts :(

** Bad Experience in Delivery and Customer service**
Order id:3958301161, 3966357906, 3293534509
I ordered a Samsung EVO 32gb sd card, Story @ Home Orange Cotton Printed Double Bedsheet With 2 Pillow Cover and a Cowon EM1. I bought them on some offer for some lesser price. The bad story is that they didnt deliver to me even after 15 days when they were shipping from Delhi to my Delhi address only!! Their courier guy claimed I was not available for receipt. I never got a call from them. I suspect it was a ruse from them to show inflated topline and not an actual sales.
Meanwhile I got delivere numerous (9-10) products from Flipkart, amazon, jabong, myntra, erd store and arise store at much faster rates. Yeah, even small stores like arisestore !
Snapdeal is a big disappointment! The customer care is powerless , robotic and to top it all not toll-free!
Stupid site!

**Bad experiences in Product Quality and selling fake products**
Order id: 3282700763, 1092956068, 1253552268
I was delivered a defective Amkette Nexus 6D Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo; Micromax Battery For Micromax Canvas HD A116 and Philips HL1632 Juicer Mixer Grinder. Needless to say; all were defective and broke down in 2 weeks! Again the culprit was my greed and discounts being offered. Wanted to slap their customer care hard because of non-responsiveness!!

Run away from Snapdeal!!!

Top Bottom