Nokia OVI Music website not opening

ayushman9

Journeyman
Let me clarify that this problem is related to software hence i did not put this query in mobile monsters

3 days back i bought nokia 5235 "comes with music" .I got the pin through sms and it said that you have to either acesss through mobile inbuilt browser or ANY ONE PC , to register and get unlimited downloads

the site was music.ovi.com/in

When i logged it gave webpage error (the simple one) ,i tried with chrome and internet explorer too ,still i the website did not load

then i installed nokia ovi player ,and tried to go through it's browser ,but even that failed .It said to try later

Frustated ,i called nokia call center ,they said that website is not down and working. So to doulble check ,i went to a cyber cafe ,and LO BEHOLD ,THE WEBSITE LOADED .I then enabled gprs in my phone for few moments ,and the page loaded in it .However due to extremly slow connection ,i was unable to complete the processs.

The catch is that you have to use only 1 pc for the process and you can't change it that is you cannot use the same login in other pc ,so whatever i have to do ,i have to do from my pc

That site also loaded in my friends samsung primitive browser ,as well as another friend pc

Please help ? After quite a age ,i can download legal music ,& i don't want to losse the oppurtunity.

specs if needed

windows 7 64 bit
Norton 360 v4 trial

ovi suite ,ovi player -latest

ISP - BSNL DATA ONE ,PLAN 500

browser - firefox (latest ),chrome (latest),Internet explore (hoping it is latest as automatic updates are on )

MCDC

Broken In
can i download muzic (10 tracks of my choice) through PC and not through mobile internet connection???

Top Bottom