NOKIA N95....Phone Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i own NokiaN95 but i am facing a very awkward problem.....
my phone memory is 117mbfree n 30 mb in use...
i have a 4gb memory card in it...i have ample memory card free space also...
but while making or playing videos ...phone givesme error saying

General Memory Full .Close Some applications n try again.

Plz help me out of this problem guys.
I am Sick of it...:-x
Thx a lot...

rajhot

S60 rocks
While playing games close all other apps which are running in background and then start a game.

I suggest you to restart your device before trying to play any game though sufficient free RAM is available some times device just won't be able to start the game in such cases rebooting the device is the best solution

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
This is the problem with N95 go for update. This problem rise due to insufficient free RAM. And updating phone has solved my problem too. Check your phone version by *#0000#.
I am having 21.0.016 RM-159. you can check online for update. phone do not have internal updating system its better you go Nokia Care which will cost approx Rs. 200

deadlyheart4u

Redefining IT Revolution
please change your firmware with the modded hacked firmware v30, i am using it, all fine, no probs and phone rocks, you will get hell lot of tutorials and all the files online in google

OP
N

niraj trehan

Dr.Geek
This is the problem with N95 go for update. This problem rise due to insufficient free RAM. And updating phone has solved my problem too. Check your phone version by *#0000#.
I am having 21.0.016 RM-159. you can check online for update. phone do not have internal updating system its better you go Nokia Care which will cost approx Rs. 200

cant i do the update myself....jz gimme the link

rajwansh2003

Journeyman
you can update your self but don't take risk. so i suggest you to please give mobile to nokia care. Rs 20000 ka mobile main 300 rupees spend kar do it will take about 3 hour in nokia care.
main 300 rupees spend kar do it will take about 3 hour in nokia care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom