Nokia N81 Treat: N-Gage First Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
Mobile game fanatics who have already purchased their very own Nokia N81 are in for a special treat. Nokia has finally launched N-Gage First access, the first publicly available version of the much awaited gaming portal from Nokia. This is, for now, limited to N81 handsets, but you can expect it to become available to a wider range of models as the months go by.

*i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/al_oasis1/Ngage_first1.jpg *i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/al_oasis1/Ngage_first2.jpg​

This is different from the installed N-Gage games on your phone as this is an application wherein it will connect you to the gaming server of Nokia. Once connected and online, you can create your profile , try out certain games or buy those that you really like. This site is your one-stop shop for everything N-Gage. From news to updates to competition, you’ll find everything to your delight in this portal.

*i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/al_oasis1/Ngage_first4.jpg *i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/al_oasis1/Ngage_first3.jpg​

Source

Third Eye

gooby pls
It is very buggy.I am waiting for official N82/N95 version,though you can run it on non-n81 phone.

Here is application and installation instructions.

*www.symbian-freak.com/news/008/02/n_gage_first_access_installation_guide.htm

Last edited:

sam_1710

Youngling
yup... its kinda buggy... My N95's screen goes blank for some 2 seconds for every 1 minute or so.. and lose the game!! :( :( :mad:
btw... Space Impact: Kappa Base 's awesome!! :) :grin:

*www.wirelessgaming.it/site_media/uploads/images/2007/08/31/sikb1.jpg *www.allaboutsymbian.com/images/news/spaceimpactkappabasescreen1.jpg

sam_1710

Youngling
^^^
The first access app has been released only for the N82..
So go here: *www.symbian-freak.com/news/008/02/n_gage_first_access_installation_guide.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom