Nokia N8:Will You W8 For It??? Cybernautes

Ethereal

Broken In
Try using the landscape mode qwerty keyboard, its much better than the T9 keyboard whule held in portrait mode. my favorite feature has to be suuport USB On-The-Go ! Now i can connect a pen drive or portable mouse to my cellphone !

Anirvann

Broken In
Try using the landscape mode qwerty keyboard, its much better than the T9 keyboard whule held in portrait mode. my favorite feature has to be suuport USB On-The-Go ! Now i can connect a pen drive or portable mouse to my cellphone !
;

Not only pen drives but you can connect powered externals like 1 TB hard drives as well.

Hrithan2020

In the zone
Still keeping the N900 i was using previously. Poor browsing.. well it is not essentially a poor browsing experience according to me. If you switch off Flash , then the experience becomes much better and similar to Android devices etc...

Swype is coming to the N8. It has already been annnounced. Current swype implementation only works in landscape mode.

Ok. But, I think the UI still leaves a lot to be desired. (Talking about the default browser.)

Yeah, a good swype implementation (I prefer typing one-handed and hate the alphanumeric keypads) would be awesome :)

Top Bottom