Nokia N73

Status
Not open for further replies.

veb

Broken In
Hello friends..
i have recently buyed N73, 1& half month ago. N-series is capable of running multiple application together.
my phone problem is, when i m using GPRS on it with 2-3 application simultaneously .
only that application will remain open which i m using currently.else all application will be closed.
THIS PROBLEM OCCURS ONLY WHILE USING GPRS.
please help me friends....
thank you in advance.:( .. :confused:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Well the browser works fine with music could you tell more precisely your problem

follow this

Install Handy taskman

close all the apps "gallery , contacts , log "

now run the (all) app you want to ....

now don't multitask while the browser is loading a website

multitask only when it has completely loaded the site

then there will no prob...........

you can better install teashark or opera mini they rocks.........

OP
V

veb

Broken In
thanks 4 reply
well.....i m not running any inbuilt application with GPRS like gallery,music,etc....
when i m running application like Operamini,messenger like slick and web.this problem occurs.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
thanks 4 reply
well.....i m not running any inbuilt application with GPRS like gallery,music,etc....
when i m running application like Operamini,messenger like slick and web.this problem occurs.

Install handy taskman first.......

MasterMinds

hell boy
n73 has only 17-18 mb free ram when booted
so dont expect much running inbuilt browser would use up about 5-7 mb when loaded and when loading website pages it uses more ram even if u run any app when u have already loaded ur browser then u will end up with browser closed..!!!
but runnin small apps would b fine
and in slick there is an optin to mark it as system application. you shoul do that so that atleast slick wont b closed in low memory conditions

drrevv

Broken In
well the SAME THING WID ME....not able to use more than one browser ..well of course for 2 apn trick...i think 2 apn trick is not working in any s60v3 phones..isn't it

well i'm using E51 & N95...n both got good ram

Last edited:

MasterMinds

hell boy
2 apn trick?? Now whats that..!!

I can easily use opera mini and default web browser side by side in 5320 xm..!

Last edited:

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
This problem is frequent in the 4.08xx version. 4.075xx version was the best in terms of RAM handling and speed.
Same problem for me too.

Anthony Crutcher

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

have you ever checked your mobile to the dealer? if not then go to the dealer they can help you, or use cheap cell phones for getting normal result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom