Nokia N73 Me or Nokia N73 + 2 gb card

Status
Not open for further replies.

vasulic

Journeyman
I have decided to buy Nokia N73 over SE k790i since nokia N73 has 3G tech.
Now iam confused whether to buy Nokia N73 Me or Nokia N73.

In my place Nokia N73 Me costs Rs.15,400, Nokia N73 costs Rs 13,200 and Kingston 2 GB Mini Secure Digital Memory Card for Rs.1300.
If i buy n 73 and mem card it costs Rs14 500 & I save Rs 900 so which is better idea buying n73me or buying N73 + 2 gb card

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Buy the regular edition & convert it into ME.
For that you have to part with the black casing & earphones.
But it will sound as good as ME,once you convert.
Be careful it will void the warranty.

K

krazyfrog

There is no need to convert the regular N73 to the ME anymore as the latest firmware in N73 is the same as the one in ME. If you update to it you'll get the same software features of ME including music player and A2DP. However you don't get the black body and the remote control headset. If you don't need these, the regular N73 is good enough.

gamemaniac

i appear;i evanesce
hi all

i also had the same confusion to buy n73 or n73 me. i bought n 73 me coz i loved the black body & the headphones.
if u want them go for me, otherwise go wid the normal one.

K

krazyfrog

Cool G5 said:
^Thanks krazyfrog for updating me. :)
No probs;) . Although i'm surprised you didn't see alsi's thread on N73 v4 firmware where he explicitely mentioned the changes.

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
n73 and n73me's firmware and sound quality are same but there will not be a remote controlled headphone and black body
i suggest n73me

K

krazyfrog

^^ Yeah right. You just wrote that in your signature. I saw your posts nearly everyday. I can just imagine what you must have written in your exam:D.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^^My exams were very good.
I used to come on forum for some stress relief.
I can't live without Forum.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom