nokia email n messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

iinfi

mekalodu
hi i m not able to find out the cause for this thru any of nokia emails FAQ
i v bought e63 recently and i am using nokia email with my gmail a/c

is there any limit to the no. of emails i can store in my fone. i find only mails upto 8/5/2010 in my inbox... yday it was till 7/5/2010 ..now it has come down to 8/5/2010..
i v selected all mails and inbox as folders to be synced

why arent older mails coming into my mobile and why is it that mails are getting deleted?
any clues anyone?

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
yea .. its funny actually ... if i have 4gb mem stick in my fone .. wonder y it doesnt allow me to store more msgs ....
thanks for ur reply...

yea .. its funny actually ... if i have 4gb mem stick in my fone .. wonder y it doesnt allow me to store more msgs ....
thanks for ur reply...

Welcome :grin::grin:

If you want to fill 4gb memory stick for just emails and not entertainment.....try "mail for exchange" :grin::grin:..

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
thanks ...

on the lighter side ... i m jus curious to know looking at ur replies ... do u work for MS Support?

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
ohk ... was jus pulling ur leg .... so you are ur own boss. good :) good luck with ur career

btw .. do u know any better email client for my e63?

you can check out from the available options :

*europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/e63/nokia-e63-how-to/email

OR you can try any of these :
System SEVEN Push Email
Emoze
*img227.imageshack.us/img227/4043/asast.gif
Microsoft Communicator Mobile Java-application

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

you can check out from the available options :

*europe.nokia.com/support/product-support/e63/nokia-e63-how-to/email

OR you can try any of these :
System SEVEN Push Email
Emoze
*img227.imageshack.us/img227/4043/asast.gif
Microsoft Communicator Mobile Java-application

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
thanks for ur help

for weird reasons nokia messaging stopped working today ... probably the trial period has ended. but there is no notification from nokia abt any subscription for the same!!

i tried emoze .. but i dont like it for the simple reason that it shows the password in plain text in my mobile. anyone fiddling my new mobile for 2 mins can see the password. i wonder why its coded so. i downloaded emoze from ovi store

SEVEN has a service provider lock i think. so i m not going to try it as of now..

thanks for ur help

for weird reasons nokia messaging stopped working today ... probably the trial period has ended. but there is no notification from nokia abt any subscription for the same!!

i tried emoze .. but i dont like it for the simple reason that it shows the password in plain text in my mobile. anyone fiddling my new mobile for 2 mins can see the password. i wonder why its coded so. i downloaded emoze from ovi store

SEVEN has a service provider lock i think. so i m not going to try it as of now..

My trial period has not been ended..probably some problem with your handset setting ?? I rechecked and its working fine..check the website if the trial period has been ended at *email.nokia.com/account/home.action

OP
iinfi

iinfi

mekalodu
i had to delete the a/c completely from nokia email and re-create it. it seems to be working now.
i can see mails only from 14/5/10. all previous mails are deleted from the mobile...

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

thanks for ur reply again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom