Nokia E71 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

oval_man

Journeyman
^^thanx dude,gr8 comparison,

I think I'll go for E63,I'm staying in Chenagalpattu near Chennai,here they quote 15K,

Howz the price of e63 in other centres?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
^^thanx dude,gr8 comparison,

I think I'll go for E63,I'm staying in Chenagalpattu near Chennai,here they quote 15K,

Howz the price of e63 in other centres?

14365/-(incl All) at Nokia Prioity in kolkata.

It mainly depends on Tax Structure of that particular state.

oval_man

Journeyman
I saw E63 in T.Ngr,Chennai,they quote 14.7K,

But build quality is definitely not upto the mark,

by view, it looks great,but while touching and feeling you can see it bending slightly and I doubt whether it will come for atleast 6months??!!

E71 looks solid and rich metallic finish,but 19.8K ,

CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
I saw E63 in T.Ngr,Chennai,they quote 14.7K,

But build quality is definitely not upto the mark,

by view, it looks great,but while touching and feeling you can see it bending slightly and I doubt whether it will come for atleast 6months??!!

E71 looks solid and rich metallic finish,but 19.8K ,

CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Go for E71....dude...it is the bigbro of E63

If you want the color on E71 it will be there too...I read it somewhere (probably GSM Arena),
So in that case you need to wait for sometime.

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
ovallman,you should go for E71 for which you will never regret...take it from me!

A slim pocket master,E71:

*i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr199/dhan_shh/e71_3.jpg

a Masterpiece by Nokia!

Last edited:

harpoon

Journeyman
Needed a few clarifications about the E 63!!!

1. As it is doesnt't have GPS, then how come the latest brochure of E 63 claiming about Mimimap Browser?? With the E 63 will it be possible to downlaod nokia maps & then navigate the same for any city in India?

2. Secondly, how are the ear phones?? Can I swap my SE 770i noise cancellation ear phones with E 63??

Thanks a lot in advance!!!

it's awesome equipped with full QWERTY keypad, 3.15mp camera, mp3, wifi, bluetooth etc what a user want.
*l8shop.net/products/Sim_Free_Nokia_E71_Mobile_Phone.aspx

dhan_shh

Ambassador of Buzz
Using Python,FP2 like features can be added to E71,which is basically a FP1 device:

source: *my-symbian.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38769&sid=17da260533c2782c76f07e6578d19564

abhishek_del

Journeyman
Can anyone pls tell me whther Nokia E71 supports external apps from sites like freesybian or the thousands of free apps available on the net??

Tamoghno

Padawan
It will support most of the apps . But when choosing theme you have to make sure that you release landscape version otherwise it'll look distorted. Also you will need to have to obtain certificate to install cracked apps

Tamoghno

Padawan
Umm , to get certificate you'll need to register at some chinese website ( many tutorial with pictures available ) and wait ~24hrs . Then you need to sign an app called helloox and install it in phone . Its a one time process and after that you can install any app. You can also mod your phone after you hack.

Dont worry lots of instructions are available and those steps are not hard to follow.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
@Tamoghno

can you explain a bit more plz.. I am eager to know more :D

regards
rollcage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom